[center][color=#4682B4][i]Y E S[/i][/color][/center]
\
\
\

here ya go

1 Like

Apparently the positioning always goes first and then everything else inside

1 Like

yes, Iā€™ll update this all, probably use spoilers to section this, so itā€™s easier to see.
@Virgil please your opinion? To section everything into the ā€œdetailā€ function?

1 Like

Thanks, I learned a lot today thanks to

Virga

Btw I tried doing something like your profile picture using white in the background with dark orchid in your name

1 Like

I wonder what else can we do with the power of code

1 Like

Oh let me try something in the post above with your name

Maybe I can make it match even more with your pfp with some more code Iā€™ll do that and I want you to check if itā€™s ok

1 Like

It changed in your device?

1 Like

Oh wait the outfit itā€™s black, lemme change the v and a, and maybe get a darker tone for the irg

Finally, how does it look? I didnā€™t got the exact same tone for the skin (irg) and I used the dominant color of the outfit (v & a)

1 Like

I like it, thanks!

1 Like

Virgil is being haunted by a lot of notifications right now I guess, sorry but Iā€™m exited with the amount of freedom this gives you to design your stuff, btw can I see a screenshot of how does it look on your device? The font should look like this

1 Like

I said it in the post~ I donā€™t have the font, so I see it normally. But itā€™s still very sweet of you ^^

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s a site thing? The font didnā€™t change much for me either, anyways thanks for all the learning, can I graduate as a

Text Bender

Maybe?

1 Like

I learned this while listening to an autotuned sentence mix of donald trump singing Say So and that might be the best learning experience I had

hewwo

Itā€™s not necessary using the hex code, you can go [color=DeepPink] and it will do it too!

J E L L E N H E I M E R

1 Like

@Virgil
Virgiiiiiiiiil I updated this monster, be proud please ;^;

3 Likes

Well since itā€™s an official part of our FAQ now Iā€™m quite thankful!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s for forums where they speak Arabic or another language that is written from right to left.