Bessy the Milk Mare (by Booperino)

Some fluffy owners have found the milk to be highly nutritious and valuable for creation of cheeses and other dairy products.
Treating the mares with a specialized diet will let them keep producing milk long after the foals have weaned, low stress and lots of huggies and wubs also encourages them to make higher quality milk.
The quantity is not as much as cows, so fluffy cheeses are usually luxury food, selling for high prices.
There have been industrial attempts with milkbag fluffies, but those would result in a extra low quality , resulted by the stress and poor feeding of the mares, which became highly unpopular and gave a bad name for the art of fluffy dairy making.
Thankfully, thanks to hobbyist and professionals of the trade, fluffy dairy has gained a niche of its own.

46 Likes

BIGGES MIWKIES!

I do love the idea of fluffy dairy! I can imagine that fluffalo might be even more attractive for that purpose.

16 Likes

Oh indeed, fluffy variants that are closer to cows would probly be even better suited for this type of milk production

11 Likes

Mommy milkers

7 Likes

Booba.

6 Likes

It’s like with Kobe beef, the cows have to be happy and pampered in order to get the best yield of meat

4 Likes

*writing some notes :thinking: might add this to new short stories in the future.

2 Likes

Seen this? :grin::sparkles:

2 Likes

omg thats so sweet ;w;

2 Likes

PEOPLE DRINKING FLUFFY MILK?!

WHY WOULD PEOPLE BE SO UNCIVILIZED AND DIRTY TO EVER DO THAT WHEN THERE IS A MUCH MORE ADVANCE WAY TO EVER APPROACH THIS IDEA OF MADNESS?

INSTEAD OF USING A FLUFFY FOR MILK PRODUCTION, WHY DO NOT PEOPLE JUST GO AROUND THIS IDEA TO THE BETTER CONCLUSION?

WHY NOT USE A FLUFFY COW??

o, thats right. the fluffy cows are not open to the public just yet…

i just happened to get one before the release…

woops.

3 Likes

Bessy could be a prototype lol

2 Likes

I HAVE SEEN SHIT

wut

1 Like

I love how happy she looks. :blush:

2 Likes

the other bessy. the one that gives chocco milk

2 Likes

OOOOH THAT BESSY, i honestly forgot of that one O.O’’ …
Dang limited number of names for cow-themed-stuff!

2 Likes

There’s my cue.

images

This is the way.

4 Likes