Bestesh # 1 [ by: FallenAngel ]

Samael says he approves

3 Likes

. . .Is this the same employee that keeps killing the merchandise and getting chewed out by his dong headed employer?

The one who got his eye shot out recently.

4 Likes

Mmmmmhhhhh… I smell carnage…

2 Likes

No, we can do better, put bestes babbeh in her mouth look her in the eye “bestes babbeh makes the bestes milkies” then push it slowly down her throat while holding a mirror so she can see the panic on the babbeh’s face as he slips beyond the point of no return

2 Likes

Aaaaand the “bestesh babbeh” is tainted with bad conditioning, so unless something could/would manage to be done to change that, the mummah would be responsible for the death of that foal.

3 Likes

OOO i come back after my net got shut down, and I see good material salute

2 Likes

Samael could take care of it and wouldn’t have to even kill or threaten it

2 Likes

I always love me a good pillowing and milkbagging. How generous that the human let the milkbag keep its eyes and vocal chords!

Also what a nice brown fluffy saying tank ou to the nice mistah who permamently ruined its mothers life lmao

4 Likes

Nope thats my oc Carl " the butcher " for future story.

3 Likes

Carl would have just told him how bad his mummah was and from her treatment its easy to simple say it to him.

This is just a sample how he is starting his business , stuff and paperwork need to be attented, so he wasnt fully aware this bitch been doing.

5 Likes

If this continues I hope he holds a knife to the yellow foals stomach, looks her in the eyes and says “For “bestest” baby”

3 Likes

Want to see more of this.

Just one hugboxer’s life making life fair for all Fluffies, not just the poopie babbies.

2 Likes

This is a reasonable reaction, I think. Once a mare hits is foals, even hugboxers rage.

2 Likes

Is that tube permanent, or did you cut out her tongue? Either way, I hope her talking days are over!

2 Likes

kill this demanding shit rat
rigg

3 Likes

Yup it will be removed once shes dead

2 Likes

Fuck the pink bitch and the yellow prick.

2 Likes

Get fucked bitch

1 Like

Serves that fat selfish heifer right

2 Likes