Bestest Stackies (By: Tino)

I couldn’t help but do a little bit more with Boopco Micro Munchkins Boopco Branded MICRO Munchkin Fluffys (by Booperino) - #22 by Rescue9 after I remembered those games where you stack tiny cat figures one on top of each other, and I can imagine that Micro Munchkins could potentially be a fun, wriggly alternative to blocks for certain fluffies who might be a bit too good at stacking them.
Also Bowser is a big scary fluffy by his nature so something with basically a grain of rice for a brain would likely make a good companion for him to some degree, they couldn’t care less about how big or scary he is, they just wanna play.

32 Likes

Perhaps a princess would be a better companion for him.

5 Likes

dawwww always cute to see micro muchkins <3

5 Likes

Yeah thanks to you, Rambo wil now have a micro tagging along with him for the forseeable future ;p
Tell us more about Bowser here, why is a big scary fluffy or is that just his looks ?

4 Likes

Oh I actually have another post with him describing a bit of his backstory! New Friend? (By: Tino)
The short and long of it though is he was sold to someone who wanted to make him a fighter fluffy, but he wound up not having the smarty syndrome needed for it, and is basically a huge baby. And he’s really only so big because he was fed so much In hopes to make him greedy/a smarty. But that didn’t work out so he was abandoned and is now in a shelter.

and his scars of course come from said fighting/abuse past

4 Likes

LMAO, ngl I have considered a concept of a Peach based mare from time to time, but with Bowser just being straight up too scared to interact with her as a whole for whatever reason,

4 Likes

I see, i see.
How big is he exactly ?
I generally see most fluffies being different sizes like dog breeds
Rambo here Another Satisfied Customer (AMDk7) - #11 by AMDk7 is about the size of a medium to small dog Not super big but not small either.

So how big would Bowser be ?

1 Like

well the fluffies I generally post are about the size of like a Corgi I imagine, so you have an average,
while Bowser is probably a good few inches taller and MUCH wider.

2 Likes

I’m glad you like it because honestly I’ve got a good few ideas I hope to get around to drawing out at some point! .w.

3 Likes

Hmmm, yeah i can work with that.
He’d be bigger then Rambo.
But i expect that with a name like Bowser.

2 Likes

Yeah he’s just a little chunky xD but I hope you have fun!

2 Likes

I’m sure I will.
so far Rambo has met Tia’s fluffsona.
He has a Boopco micro munchkin.
He wil go trick or treating with Aids’ Stewart.
And soon play Transformers with Bowser.

And I just like the idea that our fluffies know each other, and play together, like they are a reflection of the community it self.

1 Like

Oooo! tbh I should do stuff like this more often myself, and I agree with that notion, drawing fluffies vibing together does sound like a pretty good bonding experience too ngl

1 Like

I just like the idea of being a community like that.
Its something from the old booru, days where artists would draw each others fluffies either interacting or just drew each others characters.

And I just like the idea of that.
Because we are all in this together.

If you wanna draw Rambo ( or create a kitsune fluffy ) feel free
Kitsune fluffies are an open species.

1 Like

Ooooh I see! (Sadly I wasn’t around during the Booru days, Literally came in RIGHT as it came down apparently)

and I really like that and just might do something like that! open species are fun as fuUck!
(tbh I kinda wanna make my own but that’s difficult as fuck to me for some reason)

1 Like

Me neither to be honest
I lurked from 2018 til the end but a lot of the earlier art is gift art to and from booru artists to each other.

And i’d love to get some of that spirit around here again.

I didn’t create kitsune fluffies though.
Carpdime did. I just saw a pic of them and went yeah i wanna draw that as my first fluffy
and Rambo was the result.
I asked Carpdime and they were fine with me developing them.
So now there are two kitsune fluffy breeds.

The original Japanese ones. ( Carpdimes original )
and my designer pet ones, from the UK
( i got lots of kitsune fluffy lore, percolating in my pea brain)

I misread that as ‘snackies’ xD