Bishop (by: FallenAngel)

My take on lil Bishop a gift from @Gal-with-pastels

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

52 Likes

Really great job, Fallen! Also, thats a really well done hugtoy!

5 Likes

He is just adorable. Love seeing this kind of stuff, hits me right in the feel good spot.

1 Like

you drew him so cute , Hope he has a bright future with you.

3 Likes

He will :blush:

2 Likes

can’t wait to see :grin:

2 Likes

makes me wonder how he will look like when older, what his mane and eye color will be.

1 Like

Well we have to wait but so far I come up with his background: a surviving foal in the pile of waste as his family was slaughtered and birds feasting on their carcasses until a dog passby and heard the crying lil foal.

It manage to pull out the poor thing lick it a bit and bring it home to his grumpy master who agreed to keep the foal.

He would be another new oc an older cousin of Cassandra who lives alone in his farm.

Aww that sounds sweet that he ends up in a nice home.

1 Like

Yes he and the doggo are closed and when bishop learn to speak he never called the owner daddy but mistah as he requested to he called that.

As any person from the house of Heinzbergz they have their quirks Bishop’s owner is machinery.

is cassandra another Fluffy? sorry for asking, i havent read everything yet. wait i remembered.

Does he call the doggo mama?

1 Like

Oh Cassandra is a witch and part of the scientist team who created the prototype fluffies until the raid by those extreme nature lovers (or so they say) that let them escape and cause the death of a security guard.

Daddeh actually he called the doggo.

You can read her on the story HERE

yes i remember now , she was also in invited right?

Wonder if he will have offspring and named them after chess pieces .

1 Like

Yes she is just a cameo there and Path was her first appearance.

1 Like

ah i see

1 Like