Breaking Bad Mummah: S’mores’ Story 6 FINALE [by Milky]

Sweet justice!

3 Likes

It will be posted soon!!!

2 Likes

This was great to read. I love it when the S’more gets the love she deserves and her bitch mummah suffers.

1 Like

Great story!

1 Like

The one time we could of bared a smarty to torment petunia the one time but good stoey cant complain too much

3 Likes

It was a wonderful story and I loved every minute reading it.

2 Likes

Glad you liked it!!

Thank you!

Thank you!!’

1 Like

KHORNE THRISTS FOR BLOOD HE WILL HAVE PETUNIA’S OR YOURS

I absolutely LOVED this story, despite it not really being anything new it was still super entertaining and enjoyable, except having to wait for the next chapter, I need more and I need it now

1 Like

I’m glad you liked it!

1 Like

Liked the story, but feel conflicted about Hazel character. She meanders between dislike for abuse and abusing or letting other abuse, like, make up your mind already. You break up with your girlfriend because she abuses fluffies and then call her to abuse fluffy and immediately get back with her.
Nevertheless, I’ve enjoyed this story a lot and will gladly read more from you.

2 Likes

humans are complex creatures that grow and changed based on life experiences. Hazel has now had first hand fluffy experience, and now she understands all the different aspects of it— both good and bad. The same could be said for Lana, whose hatred has dulled due to overexposure at her job.

If the story had been focused solely on the humans’ growth I’m sure it would be easier to explain, but the fluffies were meant to be the centric characters.

I apologize if this wasn’t easily seen/came out as wishywashy!! But thank you for letting me know, I will try and be more clear with my next story :slight_smile:

Thank you for reading!!

1 Like

Please make more I would love to see more from you.

1 Like

I would definitely want to read Shitunia’s transformation into a milkbag. Hehehehehe. hahaha. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Aw thank you!!

I will get that written eventually haha!

1 Like

Well, that was a very big win for Lana.

1 Like

Lana won abuse and gf.

1 Like

Did you ever write the transformation?