Buttercup's Babies by:DeusLibra

100% agree with you on this.

I am unapologetic anti-hellgremlin. I honestly think fluffies that don’t act like fluffies (murderous, rapists, psychopaths, racists, hateful, etc) should go in controversial (or better, their own hellgremlin tag).

The only reason for hellgremlins is for a human character (usually self-insert) to swoop in and save the day. It’s so cringey, especially since fluffies should almost never be the villain. I say almost, because you can have petty dramas or misunderstandings amongst fluffs in say a daycare setting or something. So they can technically be the villain while still acting like a naive fluffy

5 Likes

i agree i can sort of understand a hell gremlin being man made by shitty human (either training them that way or just never telling them no) but in a natural setting i feel like they would be more annoying then harmful, like teaching a fluffy to sing" this is the song that never ends" or petty shit like that

3 Likes

I spent five hundred dollars on you

Thats why, the guy only wanted to make money off the fluffy and didn’t even check her pedigree before buying it to know that it came from a brown mare

She was a good fluffy but her owner didnt want a good fluffy, he wanted a cashcow

2 Likes

I don’t think so