Casual Fluffies: Baby Extractor

Now you’re speaking my language.

I usually use fans and the fluffy detector set to low morality to deal with those kinds of fluffies.

Experiment to see which is the most effective way to choppa choppa chop chop.

2 Likes

yeah i was doing all manually with draging stuff, next time i gotta play around with the buttons and stuff

3 Likes

@Stwumpo

Is that game?

Yes

1 Like

Thanks for the link mate!

1 Like

Np

1 Like

I have play this game for a while and I can advice the raping smarties are better for breeding with mare’s in this game. Otherwise it can be during forever before they decide to make the mare pregnant.

1 Like

What’s good homie

I don’t know shit about coding but can this be a hmtl file so I can play on twine viewer?

I didn’t make this game so I don’t know myself.

Is it possible to play on a phone

Most likely not

Darn

Hey, will you be updating this game? It’s a lot of fun and I have suggestions to improve it

I didn’t make it.

1 Like

Lmao nevermind then

Anyone knows how they reproduce? I just leave a pair and the just complain.

Who made this one?

You needa find a stallion or wait till they get to be special friend and then wait again till they wanna fuck. The second option will take you like three years LoL. (Not serious, just a joke, but still they will take a lot of time to reproduce if the boy isnt an stallion).

while playing the game, I had some fun, I don’t even know how to work any of the doors and switched stuff,
I wish there was an item at can turn a mare into a milk bag.
wish male fluffy would effie baby males and male fluffies if no mare were around 'em.
and i wish fluffy can walk over one block of the wall if they have all their leggies, or at least three.
also kind want there to be a blue color carpet and wall thing for em.
an how to to play the game and use the stuff would be nice, I had to reset cause I would school too much and couldn’t see my fluffy, then I learn you can use WSDA to move around the screen

1 Like