Challenge with microfluffys (ENG/---)—commissions by anonymous patron —–History, scripts & Art: Inshi.

Daaaaaamn, bruh, what a fucking delight

1 Like

Surprised they didn’t outright explode from the heat, considering how much fluid they contained that should’ve flash-boiled. Still, pretty interesting, and the art style is great.

4 Likes

This was incredible.

2 Likes

Blessed poopie fluffies

2 Likes

Inshi draws so good I’m pretty sure it must be a crime somewhere

Ye, I always say that and every time it’s true

4 Likes

This is beautiful. Outstanding work! I appreciate all the detail you put in.

1 Like

IKR? I’d like to see more fluffies with type 4 manes. It’s super cute.

3 Likes

Oh yes,I love curls. But they’re so hard to draw! But this afro fluffy is adorable,kind of makes me want to learn to draw them,haha.

4 Likes

Awesome art as always. Always these fluffies comes out their baddest side when tension like this happens.

Salute to the poppy fluffies who had better courage facing death than those “happy” fluffies.

Was expecting those two above the gel survived.

3 Likes

Magnificent. I’d love to see more of this again.

1 Like

FOR SCIENCE!

Great work as always!

1 Like

Gods this was so well done. Hats off!

2 Likes

Very cool concept. The micro gel is water based so the steam explosion would like blow the entire fucking thing apart which would also be fun

Glorious! Microfluffs are so fun to see people abuse since the scale of devastation is enough that one human can quickly decimate an entire population. Great detail and artwork! Would love to see more!

I can appreciate such a well-drawn comic and while it seemed cruel to do that to fluffies, I can’t resist reading.

IMG_1079

Stoic AF

7 Likes

I’d like to see a recreation of the Black Death but with Fluffies

2 Likes

Fucking glorious, you captured every shitty aspect of fluffies in one amazing presentation wrapped up with a bow!

1 Like
1 Like

god damn this is cool as all HELL!! i want more microfluff content now

1 Like