Chemical Castration by:Infraredturbine

There’s the classic “ put Bengay on your balls, best feeling ever” to “microwave a penny to shrink it”.

Unfortunately one of the worst that they can’t seem to get folks to stop doing is “Give your mentally handicapped child a bleach enema to flush out the stupid juice”.
Which isn’t quite the dumbest thing that people have done with bleach within the last year. But they got that idiocy off a public figure instead of anonymous users online.

8 Likes

ahhhhh yssss the classic “bengay to your balls”
a folk once did it, couldn’t stop laughing for a whole day

5 Likes

That last line just made me think of Arrested Development, and now I wanna see how the Bluths handle fluffies.

2 Likes

this is painful to look at. be damned the universal mental connection of no-no’s

5 Likes

Troooooooooolololooooooo!!

3 Likes

Comments like this are always the best sign that I’ve done a good job. :grin:

7 Likes

lol! That said, if anyone shocks and horrifies you I’ll have to block them on principle :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oooh lemon-marinaded Fluffy Oysters!

3 Likes

Lord jesus

1 Like

Oh my god

1 Like

Yes my no-noes are feeling it

2 Likes

Oh my God :anguished:
Stupid people are scary as hell

4 Likes

Fluffies are morons.

But they take after their parent species.

10 Likes

I mean… technically might work in the long term, but way messier

4 Likes

Ah, Florida Man. We mock him, but there’s a Florida Man deep inside all of us, waiting for a moment when our brains aren’t quite on…

7 Likes

This is a really neat concept for a comic and beautifully executed, a perfect mix of suffering and humor.

2 Likes

Ba-dum tsch

2 Likes

Dude, dude, no, you used lemon JUICE, you gotta use lemon ESSENTIAL OIL, it’s all natural bro, it protects from and cures all diseases, here buy some from my wife’s online business and join her team bro, it really works,

4 Likes

Don’t forget the ones who do it to treat Autism, which isn’t even a fucking handicap so much as just the player two palette swapped version of neutrotypical brains. Glad to know you’d rather have a dead son than one like me.

Man it gets OLD.

1 Like

There are no accidents.

-master oogway

2 Likes