Chirpy Abuse (By: Jejjick)

Don’t think so, since the third foal with the craked nuts is the best babbeh according to the abuser, unless it was a fluffy with 2 bestest?

2 Likes

Nah just the dude making shit up lol. I’ll expand on it because people seem interested, but just know that this whole thing is very much not deserved.

I can see it but that’s completely unintentional.

1 Like

Brutal - nicely done! Always love the use of the mummah song being reduced to nothing more than a broken mummah’s lamentations
10/10

2 Likes

I love seeing them in pain when they can’t even talk yet.

4 Likes

Yeah, they can’t object with their stupid fwuffy-tawkies or try to gain your sympathy with their big eyes. Plus they don’t even know pain yet, so they truly have no idea what’s going on.

2 Likes

Poor widdwe babies… they’ll never get to experience life’s joys. Despite their loving mother, their few short days of being alive were taken away by sadistic abusers. The earthie, whose floppy ears made his mummah giggle, nailed to the floor and mutilated with clippers. The pegasus, with her cute little buzzy wingies, eyelids violently peeled open before she could ever see her mummah. And the most special of the litter, the unicorn with the cutest little tummy bowl… violated with a nutcracker, crushing his “speshuw wumps” before he even understood the significance of them.

Their mummah, reduced to a blubbering mess upon the untimely demises of her precious babies, the light of her life, sings one final broken and fractured “mummah song”, the last remains of her innocence fading away as she desperately clings to the happier days of raising and singing to her adorable widdwe babies.

…good.

1 Like

Wow! These fluffies are HUGE! The chirpy needed a set of hand grip nut crackers to smash his balls!

1 Like

Good.

Lmao that’s more my bad for not thinking about that while drawing it. My retroactive explanation is that they’re tiny nut crackers, but them being giant chirpies is also funny.

2 Likes

That must be a giant novelty thumbtack in the former wingie babbeh’s hoofsie, then.

2 Likes