CLOSED, THANK YOU!! First Commiss-athon, Fundraiser for the Site!

Oh you will…

2 Likes

Wow. Not even a thank you. Just ignore my $275 I guess! :sadboy:

4 Likes

im sorry! thank you boots!

2 Likes

So, it’s over now?

2 Likes

i think we could keep it going as long as we want, may just have to make a new poster.

2 Likes

I mean, I’d like to get some art? IFB hasn’t messaged me back yet so, guess I’ll just wait around.
IMG_1491

2 Likes

i think he’s asleep, timezones and such.

2 Likes

As an avid user of the site I was happy to give back to the community. I love this place and its people, and I want to be part of its improvement.

@Ryou don’t waste the money on a developer. My wife and I have years of development experience and we would be happy to help for free. Put this money towards site and server fees.

As for you artists and your commissions, I could use some help with the art for my FC fighting game and playing cards. It would be greatly appreciated. I will reach out as I continue working on these projects.

And whoa, slow down! Maybe get caught up on reaching $300 already and handle that first before just blowing past it like nothing happened! Lol :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks so much for the huge $250$275 donation, Boots. This event should really help the site

3 Likes

It’s actually 275$. I donated 25 before I donated 250.

2 Likes

My bad, I fixed it. Hopefully a big donation like this will help create hype for this event, we could really knock it out of the park with this fundraiser

2 Likes

Soooo what about those commissions?

1 Like

Are you still taking donations, or is it closed now?

1 Like

I hope we can raise the goal and continue this event. Not my call though. I’d say hold off on your donation just for now

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure this is like a kickstarter, where you can just keep going after reaching the goal and get stretch goals and stuff. It’s not like the donation box is gonna close and say “nope no more”.

So for example, if we reach $500, I could make a third raffle prize!

3 Likes

Wow! That was fast. I wasn’t expecting a whale of a donation amount like that to roll in.

2 Likes

Hopefully it’s not like kickstarter where they just take the money and run without living up to their many promises. Just because we reached $300 fast doesn’t mean that wall of text regarding what people get for donating is now meaningless. If so then I want my money back, lol :joy:

Now i need a drawing of IFB on some paradise beach with two briefcases full of money

1 Like

Boots, man, you broke the bank here!

Yeah, I understand that site admins would want to be cautious around money but I think it’d be neat to let the fundraiser continue to provide for any future needs.

4 Likes

Hey folks! Doesnt it just go that when you have something to so life doesnt let you! Im here now and would like to thank @BloodyBoots for his generous donation!

Due his donation it means we have Broken the Bulb! (Graphic will be updated when i finally get home after this long day). Since the bulb is broken all future commissions will be refuced by %10 on their cost. As well we’re going to hold one large mega raffle for all of the reward tiers as once.

Check back in this evening or tomorrow for the updated information on that process!

As for those considering if this has closed the event, far from it! We’ve still got plenty of open commission slots open, which like previously stated are %10 off!

At this time I’d also like thank:
@toofymunstah for their $50 donation
@Ace for their $20 donation

And plenty more still pending!

@Rampage @Wyldefyr @Great_White_Nope

9 Likes