Comish: Urban Legend # 4 ( by: Fuzztoy and FallenAngel )

I must worn everyone she’s real… and hot.

3 Likes

Take this, if you dare.

(I actually really like her face, mind.)

1 Like

Serious question:
If someone were to approach her respectfully, could she be interested in teaching them her black magic?
Or is there just no way something like that ever happens?

1 Like

It would be hard she never intend to teach the cursed magic that was given to her when she was been burned.

1 Like

Oh
:thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

When I created her she gets really angry bout her magic, its something she never wanted but her rage itself attracted a remnant of a fae’s ancient dark magic (not evil just “dark”) sleeping in an old oak tree beside where she was burned and merge with her.

2 Likes

Wow
So, it’s not something she can teach, it’s more or les instinct for her, what she does with her magic
Such lore in this comics/stories always amazes me. How do you come up whit this?
Awesome lore and story, my good sir

2 Likes

“Yes.”

2 Likes

How would she respond to people bringing her offerings, like food or clothing or other nice things?

2 Likes

Not sure, and she’s a loner and noted had issues with men so not sure bout offerings she’s no goddess just a witch that haunts the area.

She has that “leave me be” vibe

2 Likes

Ideas just pops in or Im inspired on some story or book I read.

And im glad you enjoyed the lore so far.

1 Like

she is hot…but she would eat your soul

3 Likes

Or turned you into a doll, walking turd or worst: transfer your soul into a fluffy.

1 Like

Okay, thank you for sharing some information about the history of witches with me;)

2 Likes

These are just fictional lore of my characters not on actual witch in general.

1 Like

Question when are you going to come back to the herd series it’s been on hold for a while now

1 Like

When I finally got the mood and ideas for it.

2 Likes

Okay I hope you do cus that is one of my favorite

Btw wanna chat for a bit? I got my own fluffvers that i want to discuss with you if you want of course

I know, what I mean by a witch is this witch in the manga.

2 Likes