[Commision for Bogosbinted] (Artist:Somethingcheeky)

That’s sucks. And that’s the worst way to for them to find out to. I was luck on my father, step mom and most of my siblings were supportive.

3 Likes

Now I feel awkward.

1 Like

Why, are you ok?

I’m fine, it’s nothing. Dumb things. You ever have people go quiet and stair at you. Just had that moment.

2 Likes

I hate that feeling, ignore them they aren’t worth your time. And it doesnt meen your boring or bad it just means there rude.

2 Likes

Yeah, we should’ve said something

2 Likes

I usually do. Happens all the time. I’m just socially awkward. One of my therapist told me once to keep talking. Yeah, that didn’t go well.

3 Likes

Being socially awkward isn’t something to be ashamed of. If a conversation dies or if someone acts rude like that person did, dont overthink it. It happens to the best of us, you are worthwhile and beautiful and some people dont realize that.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, you’re fine.

2 Likes

Why you think so? So far you are doing great
From a perspective of my monitor, but still

1 Like

Thank you. The only time I had someone say something was to tell me they didn’t expect me to be so loud. Thought I would have a soft mink voice.

3 Likes

Oh I’m sure your voice is fine, just don’t think so much about what that person’s silence meant. Because it only means one thing, they are rude.

Haha, call me in a year you flirt.

Because it’s just me being insecure. People sometimes don’t know how to reply to things I say, like on my favorite words is hypergalactic. (There once was a conversation like that.)

4 Likes

What a word! My favorite (as you might have guessed) is lovely, because that’s how I see things. Simply lovely.

My voice is fine. But, the other thing I get is where I’m from, because i have an accent apparently.

2 Likes

I got it from something I was reading. I thought it would make a nice band name. Lol. Don’t get to use it much.

2 Likes

Where are you from? (Like general area)

Same state as Disneyland.

2 Likes

They dont really have an accent though, it’s like colorado. Just a few words.