*COMPETITION: closed* Jacks of owl trades 2: Every fluffy in Uganda knows kung-fu.

A wise man once said that a party can be judged by 2 things: by a severity of a hangover, and by a distance between the place of a party and the place you woke up with a hangover. If the the wise man were correct, the small party that you recently used as a stage for your dumb magic tricks might have been the greatest one that ever took place.

You wake up to the most unexpected scenery you could have ever imagined. Before you is a cargo plane. It stands like a gnawed body, with most of the skin and wires stripped off. Upon closer inspection of the inside of the plane you find several dosen cages with fluffies in various canditions and documents, all of which, except for your passport, were probably faked. On your way out you are surprised to meet an African man with a camera. From him you learn 3 very impartant things: his name is Ramon, right now you are in the middle of Africa and he wishes to use the plane as a decoration for the action movie he wants to make. You’ve got a brilliant idea. You have something better for his movie than a corpse of a plane. You are not sure if the first african action movie with fluffies will have as much success as you want, but right now it is your only opportunity to get enough money for a ticket home.
───────────────────────────────────

CONDITIONS:
1)Make the most action packed movie with fluffies, or depict a process of you making one.
2) Your budget is 200$, witch means the only firearms you can use are made out of scrap metal. The use of PNG pictures of explosions, tanks and helicopters is very encouraged. The cheaper, the better.

Same rules as the last time: 3 boxes, 3 winners, each for the best Abuse, Hugbox, and Weirdbox entry. You have time until 17th of June, 12:00 GMT. Good luck.

14 Likes

For better understanding of what i want from you, here is the movie that inspired the whole thing

4 Likes

Can we just re-make the Bane plane scene with fluffies?

1 Like

Extremely low budget is the only requirement

2 Likes

What does one win exactly?

1 Like

A badge

1 Like

Ten gazillion of Venezuelan money ( roughly 0.0000000002 usd)

2 Likes

If we make a video can we use other’s people’s fluff art with their permission?

2 Likes

Sure

I love it, it’s brilliant, and I will support anyone doing it 150% because film is the one creative endeavor I want nothing to do with.

1 Like

i think i might just not be an action flick kinda guy, but all that shoestring budget makes me think is The Evil Dead & now all i want is Awmie ob Dawkness.

1 Like

Is a trailer for a movie ok?

Even a poster for a movie is ok. Go wild

2 Likes

Who are the judges?

Lóránd Hegyi, Michael Fried and Leonid Bazhanov. If i can’t hook them up, me and whatever other moderator would like to give his opinion

2 Likes

Added my own! Who huwties Cawtain Aleksz? by KovácsAmbrózia

1 Like

“Du yu nu de wae?”

1 Like

So what’s the verdict @Mr_Owl ?