Crimson Youth :: CuddilyBloodily

With apologies to @BMF101 I cannot recall where Crimson was born…do we know?

Perhaps this is Red Death, a Crimson in another dimension….

82 Likes

I like the cloudy, translucent quality of mummah’s horn.

6 Likes

Crimson was less born and more…created. It’s a rough start for him.

But I do like the idea of a born monster, maybe this is one of Crimson’s sons takin up his father’s mantle.

13 Likes

Or a multiverse of Crimsons.
From the goatee-having Mirror Universe Good Crimson to the cyborg Cr1ms0n to the universe where Josef and Crimson got merged in a teleporter accident to the universe where Crimson somehow became the star of a reality show.

7 Likes

Into The Crimson-Verse

Sounds like we got a movie idea, potentially animated, almost definitely NC-17

10 Likes

This illustration communicates pure evil

1 Like

Lmfao

I thought mothers horn was a nervous sweat drop for the foal on her head.

Also, that long nipple. xD

1 Like

Weincawnation.

3 Likes

Crimson wasn’t allowed to reincarnate, they said that amount of chaotic evil could not be allowed to be free again.

So naturally Crimson responded with copious amounts of violence

6 Likes

Crimson stuck in the waiting room of hell being all ‘How about we sneak out of hewe? not wike dah authow wiww ebah continue dis stowy.’ xD

3 Likes

Crimson: “Skettiwand nu want Cwimson an Sowwywand afwaid Cwimson wiww take ovew.”

5 Likes

Yes!!! Now I remember. Well this is meta-Crimson!! I’ve read so many of your stories I temporarily forgot…he was TRIGGERED in a way

2 Likes

crimson junior lol

1 Like

Looks like he was born on a disfunction family if this turn to cannon like the mother either tired or dont give a shit on her litter.

1 Like

I would literally walk into the scene that’s unfolding here, utterly pound the mummah into ground beef, pick the legs off the foals and abduct the derped baby to torture at home.

1 Like

Are you single? Hubba hubba

1 Like