Cruel Damnation - Comics- (Cmss for RandomAirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

Hello everyone,
So this is a comic I did as a commission for RandomAirPeople.
hope you guys like it! :slight_smile:

For commissions of Illustrations, comics, linearts, any ideas you have, feel free to contact me any time! :wink:

154 Likes

Oh, this is perfect. A Smarty actually smart. The injustice feeds me like planets feed Galactus. I was actually expecting Kyle to make enfie-babbehs out of the mare’s foals as punishment for her not giving enfies

32 Likes

I hate him. Ooooooh I hate him.

How many times, infanticide aside, has this scenario played out in real life?

Haaaaaaàaaate Kyle.

Good job!

23 Likes

May I kindly say fuck Kyle and may he eventually roast in the darkest circle of Hell.

13 Likes

Fucking Kyle. It’s always annoying when smarties don’t blatantly advertise their smartiness.

11 Likes

This came out amazing, like always! Best part of it all, he had an Enfie toy all this time, but he couldn’t wait one whole hour. Fuck up one mare’s life for five seconds of “Gud-Feews” Lmao.

7 Likes

As likely as this scenario is, I wouldn’t ask Turbine to draw that. It goes against his standards, and honestly would be a bit too gross/graphic. I’m glad everyone seems to like the story lol.

5 Likes

This has given me a picture of a fluffy with an engine on its back running as fast as a f1 car.

6 Likes

It would misstep after 10mph and be spiraling like an uncontrolled rocket until it hits a wall…

3 Likes

It would be destructively entertaining.

1 Like

the fluffy dies 90% of the time

3 Likes

Spectacularly brutal, I love it.

1 Like

Generally speaking you use the threat of slaughtering the children to control a population. It makes the men work, and the women accept any cruelty. That’s why many children survived the deaths of their fathers, they’re out as heir but without the sword hanging over their head their mother may revolt against them.

That said, we not only have a description, but its portrayed as an act of heroic gain.

In the start of the Odyssey, the Greeks slaughter all the Trojan men and children, and undesirable women. The rest are divided between sacrifices and the remaining are put in shackles below the ship as loot. Thanks to Odysseus being an arrogant fuck they all drown, and are never mentioned again nor given names.

At the end the slaves in his home from previous victories, who had slept with the suitors, are murdered for the offense. They had no choice due to it being seen as a form of hospitality according to historical contexts, so the murder is not a justice for betrayal rather than a “cleansing of the tainted bedsheets” type situation. The work lingers on their suffering, describing their twitching as they are hung and asphyxiate, which Telemachus feels satisfaction from.

Again, all of this is so normal to the audience that its just a matter of course. Throwing out the maids who were used as Enfie toys by the dastardly suitors, their suffering providing a catharsis for the prince who had to pretend to be mice to them for a decade.

7 Likes

Truly this is real Fluffy art, the unfairness and cruelty is perfectly shown in this Comic.

4 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

This is disgusting.
This is awesome, i love it

1 Like

Still fun. Irreplaceable*, but fun.

1 Like

@Bear2021 here. Probably one of the best abuse bits I’ve seen recently.

1 Like

all thanks to @anon68543914 idea :v

2 Likes

Oh yeah? Well YOU’RE an Idea!

3 Likes