Custom Stuffies?

James

I’m an adult who still loves/loves on/collects stuffy friends. One of my characters here is James, he’s one of my BaB (Build-a-Bear) werewolves. While I’ve been searching for a while now, I’d like to find someone who does custom stuffies. Now more than ever because I’d like to get James’ little herd made, but I also have other fluffies I’d love made as well.

Does anyone in our little community make fluffy stuffies? Out of faux fur or even fleece?

9 Likes

I’ve been toying with the idea, I’ve made plushies before and even made a test fluffy head out of left over faux fur.

Maybe I’ll give it a real attempt one of these days.

4 Likes

Hey! I’ve seen a person wearing almost exactly that kind of dog collar before. What a fun and kooky thing to do that doesn’t have any sort of sexual aspect to it at all!

5 Likes

My wife crochets fluffies for me.

5 Likes

Ooh I’d love a custom stuffy. Your werewolf is adorable

3 Likes

Couple goals. :3

2 Likes

Perverts have ruined so many things. :frowning:

1 Like

:person_kneeling:

how did you introduce your spouse to fluffies?

1 Like

I love collars/chokers but the sexual factor most people assign to it sorta ruins it for me. I’m not a sexual weirdo I just like collars ;^;

1 Like

I uh…man wtf

I make crochet fluffies. I even have a pattern you can use to make your own crochet fluffy,if you want!

1 Like

Yeah no, haha I’m not a sexual weirdo either. Haha.

@bad_poopies Definitely totally not at all

Lol sorry if that comment was weird I was drunk

Nah ur good. I generally jump at any chance to make a self-depreciating joke on this site.

1 Like

I have an unfinished fluffy sewing pattern I’m working on. If it turns out good I might be open to taking commissions.

2 Likes