Daddeh’s Widdle Girl (Ambitiousleather8309)

Josef The Troll Ch. 1 [By BFM101]

Technically appears in chapter 3 of Josef the Troll, but. I just love the evil monster so much. and its such a good read.

@BFM101 thank you for your fucked up little stories. all like… ten million of them.

44 Likes

Poor little babbeh!

2 Likes

To be fair to Violet, Scarlett does look exactly like her father who had scoffed Violet’s last litter and assaulted this new one into her through less than consensual means.

Of course had Violet shown the same affection to Scarlett that shed shown to her siblings, maybe cannibalism doesn’t worm it’s way into her brain. We’re all products of our environment, and for Scarlett, being called a monster meant she had no choice but to become a monster

7 Likes

Yeah i can kinda see why she wpuld reject the foal but … - sighs - sorry box time for her cause breaking the rules of taking all babies

Scarlett’s origin story can be found HERE ad well as Violet’s reaction to her cannibal daughter

Don’t worry about the Part 1, Violets part in the story is all in that first half and the second half is less important. Also non-existent.

5 Likes

I just love the way you make bitchy expressions.

3 Likes

I almost want to draw up a family tree for the main fluffy story lines, how many litters crimson fathered, exactly how many other uh… Unique fluffies might be out there

I did a small Headcanon Post describing the differences between Fluffy Cannibalism and a Cannibal Fluffy and how that related to Crimson and his immediate family. The only one not mentioned is his father Stud but his story didn’t end too well.

As for Crimson’s children, so far Scarlett is the only one to inhabit his sociopathic traits, there are likely others but none of them have had the circumstances to realise it like Scarlett has.

1 Like