Damn Fluffies 1 (artist: Carpdime) (fb id: 23535)

Title of image retitled to reflect its nature as part of a series.

Managed to find the other image. I’m starting to think these specifc images should be put together into one series post due to their relationship. But of course, people uploaded this content without research. Its a little frustrating at times.

No need to be frustrated. It’s just as easy to put everything into an index page whenever they get implemented! Just having everything on the site is good enough for people to find it.

I’m looking it from the perspective that it’s easier for “series” pics to be consolidated into one page, part of the reason why Virgil went with discourse. Consider that I could have placed The Four Foals Saga as seperate images, but Carp had intended all four to be a series.

I also like to put an emphasis into looking into the context/ideas behind a picture. Part of the problem with looking at booru content now that fluffybooru is gone is that its very easy to make assumptions, especially in the lack of greater context

Sounds like you’re having a hard time reconciling what you want with what actually is. It might be annoying but it’s nothing that you can’t work around and keep going. You can just as easily string links to each related picture for example.

As for lacking context; if context doesn’t exist, rehome it anyway and let people ponder the mystery. That’s part of the fun of classical art in real life.

1 Like