December theme?

And we cannot forget the best Christmas film of all time.

Die Hard.

4 Likes

Depressed December

3 Likes

Whatever we do for December, you can be sure that the officially recognized event will not feature any single genre, but will be somewhat balanced between them all.
But you will also be able to alter it to your liking.

Stay tuned!

3 Likes

That’s a funny way to spell Gremlins.

3 Likes

That’s a funny way to spell Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz (and yes it too is a Christmas movie ala Die Hard.)

1 Like

I like How The Grinch Stole Christmas, up until the part where he pusses out and gives all the stuff back.

If I wrote it, it would end with the Grinch yeeting all that crap off the mountain.

In case it isn’t obvious, I’m not a big fan of Christmas. I have my reasons.

1 Like

That’s a funny way to spell Black Christmas.

‘Don’t do it’ December

Hugboxer trying to feed some ferals in the winter time? Don’t do it! They will just become dependent on you and you will sign their death warrant. Stay strong!

Abuser trying to disembowel your fluffy as a present to themself on Christmas Eve? Don’t do it! Christmas is a busy time, so spend it with your family. There is enough time for it later.

Moronbox… whatever it is, just don’t do it in general for the duration of the month, okay?

1 Like

Wasn’t there going to be a “prompt list” category or place we can put lists for people looking for ideas? I might have gotten it wrong.

I had considered that, but in the end it seemed like too much chaos.
The official prompt list is finalized, but it has caveats for substitutions.

Oh I was kind of hoping for a category we could check when we wanted to draw something but had no ideas

I’m looking forward to seeing the official December prompt but that doesn’t mean people can’t do fun ideas in this thread. Already picked up a few .

Though hear me out
Discemberment

2 Likes

Is that what Gen Z is calling Batman Returns these days?

1 Like

I’m Gen X, TYVM

2 Likes

Atleast, inst another hugmas.

1 Like

Gen X as well -" but who cares? We don’t."

Gen X is always forgotten.

1 Like

If the event holds all boxes in it it would be cool

1 Like

Well my prompt list kinda does.
It’s pretty open to interpretation.