Derpy Daycare, Chapter Seven FINALE (By Za)

Goddamn, I wasn’t expecting that ending.

Y’know, Mitchell could always bring Peppermint to the Faucheuse Foundation. They probably can’t do anything about the derping, but they can do something about everything Mitchell did to Peppermint.

Offer’s on the table if you want it, but I dunno when I’ll be able to get around to it.

2 Likes

Could make for a fun as hell crossover, we should do it some time

2 Likes

It depends entirely on when my missing stories are restored. I usually do a Foundation story with Erwin between each Saga, and I was in the middle of a Saga when the shitshow started. So I won’t be able to do any more stories like that until I can finish that Saga, and I can’t make any promises about when that’ll be. It’s entirely out of my hands, I’m afraid.

2 Likes

Eh, no rush man. Hoping you get good news soon

2 Likes

You and me both, Za. You and me both.

2 Likes

Es lo mas hermoso que lei este año. Gracias!

1 Like

Gracias! Me alegra que te haya gustado mi historia. Quiero traducir mis historias al español eventualmente.

Credits roll.

1 Like

I did not need all those feels this morning. :cry:

It could be more depressing. Same song played in minor.

2 Likes

I actually teared up :’) I wasn’t expecting a redemption ending but wow this was really well written. The comparison between Peppermint and Mitchell was nicely done and when Mitchell started feeling bad for Peppermint cuz he also saw the similarities between them….MAN THAT WASO JUST SO SAD! I’m glad Mitchell is getting a second chance with Peppermint and Juniper!

2 Likes

I’m so glad you enjoyed the story! Thank you for your comment, it means the world to me!

1 Like

Gawd damn, I don’t think you could have written a more better ending, this was great on all levels, I enjoyed that Michell could change for the better in the end as well as peppermint getting atleast a chance to experience life to the fullest.

1 Like

Man, thank you so much. I really am happy that you liked the ending, I don’t think enough stories end on a hopeful note. Thank you so very much for reading, and for your comment!

2 Likes

I enjoyed this ending. Good job, @Za

1 Like

I’m really glad you did. Thank you so much for reading, Dave.

ohhhh, bless her heart, Juniper is too sweet for her own good.

not my dumbass actually tearing up-

I was expecting jail or hell for Mitch, but seeing him relize what he did, seeing him make a change and want to be better. warms my heart a little.
i do hope to see more of him, even if its small storys like him coming home from a month working a job. him doing little things and working on himself.
him teaching Lolliepop what every sware in the songs mean so he can sing the fluffy equivalent durring the songs to make Juniper jump.
i see this could really be a lovely new beginning. It’ll take a LOT of work and repentance on Mich’s side. but he’s already this far.
ah i love it!
should he have gone to jail, yeah probably. but, this ending feels right

2 Likes

I really hoped you’d like this ending. I’m glad I delivered. Thank you for reading.

1 Like

I personally don’t like sappy endings, but the whole thing was generally well written and fun to read.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed it. I gave the ending tons of though and I knew it wouldn’t be for everyone but I’m glad I stuck with it.

1 Like