Desperate need of some fluffy stories

Louisa and anything by Jim Profit

Daxter’s work. Maple’s work esp some of the commissions I put out via them. Biorb’s shit. BFMs stuff

3 Likes

Daxter and BFM’s work I’m already reading/have read, but I’ll add out Maple and Jim Profit to my reading list

3 Likes

Ah finally an excuse for shameless self promotion

The American Dream (Part 1 of 50)

Dunno if you like more down to earth stuff but here ya go

2 Likes

And since I’m obligated to name someone that’s not me, Nundevwizer has a lot of good interconnected stories

2 Likes

Have you read The Fall of Cleveland saga? It’s primarily in 4chan greentext format, but all in all a good read.

ADDENDUM: I also enjoyed the Soylent Brown series. Quality industrial abuse.

2 Likes

Daxter is a fluffy has a long as single series and I will shamelessly plug myself as having a few

1 Like

Libby by Dildofarmer

1 Like

if youre looking for something really different and hugbox central, something with superpowers and magic and bullshit i recommend Nobodyatall’s storys.
i got in through the sweater guy series. though it starts with a heard full of smarties and delves into madness with superpowers and crazy magic and drugs and fluffies
its pretty fun when you understand how separated it is from normal fluffy storys.

4 Likes

Soylent Brown was amazing

https://www.reddit.com/r/fluffycommunity/comments/jyodbi/the_long_haul_is_too_long_overhaul/

1 Like

The saga of Rosemary by Jim Prophet is one of my favorites. In my humble opinion it might be the perfect fluffy story.

Since you read Abandoned Angel, give my new story a shot.

2 Likes

i’m a big fan of most of the things that MostlyNeutralBox writes, but The Mill is probably my fav series from them!

Read On the Rocks if you fancy some feral stories

1 Like

Oh my bro, I already read all your stuff

Aww, thanks!

1 Like

they’re great! gimme more pls :glee:

Ooohohohoho~ 50 parts cracks knuckles fuck yeah

The Sally series I wrote is 29 parts and growing might be something you’d like.

2 Likes

Imma just leave this here.

1 Like