Disposable and replaceable. (By: NekuChan)

She could’ve kept her around to watch her daughter go through the same thing.

2 Likes

She says nu wan forever sleepies but also says wan die?

Still awesome story. I’ll be following you!

2 Likes

A fluffy’s life is cruel, and indifferent humans are even crueler. Since we know what happened to the pink-yellow mare, I’m curious about the smarty’s fate.

3 Likes

i almost feel sad for them lol. but anyway i love your artwork so much. all the comics and every single of your fluffies are just perfect. can’t wait for more <3.

2 Likes

This is perfect sadbox.

An uncaring breeder who only want to maximize profits, the fluffies just tools to keep that cash flowing. Once their usefulness is over, they are disposed of without a care for their wellbeing.

And the opening scene: a loving tender moment, broken up by druginduced rape. A pure hellish moment expertly delivered.

8 Likes

This girl’s mindset is: “Don’t waste money and time on things that won’t give profit or cleaning messes you can avoid” She already spend money raising them and feeding them, can’t take them to the vet to fix them and then throw them away and “burned the inside of their special places” is something that takes too much effort and a waste of time, better just kick the mare and let it be someone’s else problem rather than spend on products to clean.

4 Likes

still some hope, realize you actually have none at the end and nobody will save you, wanting to die right there or starving away?

2 Likes

Comming hopefully soon :slight_smile: it’s a smarty so expect a moronbox start and an abuse ending.

6 Likes

oh yeah that drug looks VERY illegal

3 Likes

Oof rip and I mean that in a sorry way

3 Likes

fluffy that tries to remind that it is alive is always unnerving to me. i can’t explain it. it just scares me for some reason

3 Likes

depends. In my version it’s heavily region dependant. Crescent Moon fluffies (Where the Pack are) is in a county where breeding is pretty heavily licensed and regulated on the number of breeding units/ production levels, but fluffies don’t fall under most of the animal cruelty laws. If you could legally do it to a cockroach or a rat, you can do it to a fluffy. Unless someone else owns it- in which case property laws apply.
There are a number of petitions and proposed amendments the local hugboxer’s are pushing for, though, so that might not stay that way forever.

2 Likes

Well Brightside… We will have rex, and soon dolly… Best two pets that fluffies can ever hope to be.

3 Likes

ahhhh abuse capitalisem at its finest, cruel and efficient

4 Likes

Something to send the hug boxers running over the hills lol. Pretty top notch art

3 Likes

Me.

Not so much in the kitchen, but I have no problem with bathroom carpet. It feels nice on my feet.

4 Likes

what the fuck fluffbot

5 Likes

Should there be a bad enfies tag or something?

3 Likes

Each to their own. If you like crusty carpet you like crusty carpet.

2 Likes

It is crusty, but you will never know why is crusty, you can only suppose as you step on it

2 Likes