Does anyone get "bad brain" from this stuff?

Lol it’s the new guilty pleasure of folks who love “train wreck entertainment”. And 4chan keeps trying to put it down everytime a thread comes up so it just sparks more threads to be made.

It’s no wonder there is so much of it too. Monkeys are cheap… apparently. Back in my home town, the local newspaper had ads selling, “Finger Monkeys: 3 for $25” My town was full of bumpkins and old people, could you imagine the accidental, uneducated abuse that went on for $25 a monkey barrel? Lordy.

I’ve also been on 4chan for years. Hello fellow anon. <3

2 Likes

a lot of ppl use/have used fluffies as a valve of scape, to go throught a problem, for this or that reason etc and then eventually they left. I’d say it’s not a problem, just something to help you go through something

2 Likes

Felt the same back when I found fluffies on 4chan a while back.

I’d always be like “Why do I enjoy these little fuckhead getting tortured and maimed horrifically?” And I thought I was just some sort of psycho but I realized that it’s literally no different than a horror movie where you see some guy’s guts get ripped out by a hoard of zombies as he’s still begging for help. The important distinction here is they aren’t real, and never will be (hopefully)

The monkey torture shit is just plain fucked up to me. Never liked it. Never will. I’ll stick to torturing fictional characters and creatures cause I’m not a fucking psycho.

Try not to feel bad about the fluffies. They usually deserve it.

2 Likes

Another anon checking in lol

1 Like

Then you realized that it was real life Itchy and Scratchy and said “this is fun”. lol I was an anon way back in 2005. I helped to make Raptor Jesus back in the day.

1 Like

Pretty much, but I can’t blame myself cause it is very fun lol.

Also shit 2005? Goddamn dude. I’ve been hanging around 4chan since maybe 2015-2016, left once the fluffy threads stopped happening though. Still check in out of curiosity however.

1 Like

I don’t understand abusive things where the abuser simply hates the fluffies and kills because of it. it’s like someone skinning a cat or torturing dogs. When fluffys are evil and bring justice to them, it’s just that, but without serious reasons, only evil people would do this, especially to others or their own animals.
(Googe translate response)

1 Like

Fluffies are the embodiment of our stupid society. Every time someone does something stupid, causes a disaster, and takes no accountability, that person is a fluffy. The screaming tantrum children in stores are smarty fluffies. The horrible ex-girlfriend/boyfriend that screwed you over, with stupid behavior, and shit all over your relationship, they are fluffies. Fluffies are people, and not just anyone, the worst kind of people. How many fluffies are mares that run away from daddy to “find themselves” only to find themselves in a horrible situation, where they miss daddy. Go read Millie by Wolfram Sparks. Millie is a bored house wife/girlfriend that ran away from “horrible daddy that tried to take care of her”, for her to say “fuck him” and run away. She runs away, “finds herself”, gets knocked up a few times, and then is forced to settle down with a “daddy” for her kids sake, but regrets her decisions everyday to leave the good one. She finds herself with an abuser who wants to torture her and her children. Millie is a bad girlfriend. Fluffies are the people that us abusers hate the most. The hug-box fluffy enthusiasts are coming at it from the angle of the actual fluffy cartoon character is cute, so they want to love on them. Abusers give more meaning and depth into fluffies, as they are not simply cute fluffy horses. In fact to an abuser, the look of the fluffy is largely irrelevant, its the satisfying agony we watch the fluffy go through as redemption for their stupid behavior.

Now imagine a random, not horrible, fluffy as someone’s cat or even baby. A random guy takes them and abuses, tortures and mutilates them.

It is all on how the writing is done and honestly I am not getting why would someone be willingly abusive of innocents. I wrote one story of an abuser myself, and may revisit the concept again. I had seen the worst of humanity beforehand.
(Google translate message)

You’re right, sometimes the fluffy itself did nothing wrong. Sometimes its enough for the abusers to know that all fluffies usually have the same selfish motives. This is why sometimes in my stories the fluffy abuse happens to seemingly random innocent fluffies. To me, and other abusers like me, they are fluffies, they will eventually do fluffy things which merit abuse. Sometimes its just a lot of fun like an Itchy and Scratchy cartoon.

Maybe. For me, harming innocents reminds me of someone harming me. Bringing justice and harming innocents are different. Punish the worst, but not the innocent.
(Google translate response)

1 Like

I think being in Slytherin probably gives me a small edge as an abuser. Now in real life, my precious babies need some screaming bunnies to crunch down. :snake: :lizard: :crocodile:

I don’t think fluffies give anyone bad brain if they didn’t have it before. If fluffies were real I believe most people here wouldn’t harm them (side eyeing anyone who says they would). I draw mostly abuse but when I think about fluffies outside of drawing them I don’t think about harming them. I would probably own a few and treat them very well

1 Like

I’m the opposite to be honest.
I find the fictional violence cathartic.
And it’s important to remember that it is fictional.

3 Likes

No. But then again I see it more in the vein of video game or tabletop game violence, and my actual work is not all that extreme. The only one giving me slight discomfort is the unfinished one I’m chipping away at where Anthros originate from a Barbie-type “living doll” based on Fluffies, since writing from her Fluffy-like but still more human perspective then the owner’s then the Fluffy’s as I build her pushing against her programming due to isolation and neglect is a bit disconcerting.

But that’s because I’m writing a flesh robot with real emotions that a dude paid extra to be able to fuck. Its requiring more work into someone basically gaslit from within into obedience then thrown in solitary confinement when he gets more. Not exactly writing an idiot MLP knockoff come to life that’s primarily concerned with breeding like rodents, establishing dominance, and pooping.

1 Like

I said there was a connection didn’t I?

only connection is in your head

I agree. Eventually you read so much fluffy that you begin to associate these negative traits with all fluffies. Then, when an abuse walks into an alleyway with a baseball bat and knocks a herd out of the park, you think: “Hah, fucking shitrats.”

But there are good fluffies in some stories, and I wouldn’t like to see one of those abused. The rest can go to the incinerator for all I care though.

3 Likes

He can’t be that much of a channer if fluffies can give him bad/sad brain. Now /gif/ that’ll fuck you up, makes old school /b/ look like a fucking joke. But seriously though not really though, there’s a sort of secondary kind of separation from me and the characters since they’re fluffies a step above most fictional characters. I can empathise with a with all sorts of characters of different nationalities, genders, races and species but I just can’t make the jump with fluffies.

1 Like