Don't Thank Me Just Yet (Artist: OtherCoraline)

Simple and to the point: I like the silent version better but having both side by side is a treat.

5 Likes

I thought, tea maybe?

3 Likes

I think it’s a fruit cake

4 Likes

To me it looks like a plastic bag full of spaghetti sauce, but I have issues, so I dunno.

3 Likes

I like the version without dialog. The bluntness of putting the baby in the bag and bag back in its place is plain dumbfoundingly pointless in its cruelty! :rofl:

4 Likes

“Didn’t say I couldn’t close it again after opening.”

1 Like

Do you want haunted bread/cake!? This is how you get haunted bread/cake.

3 Likes

Foweva sweepies…IN STEREO!!!

2 Likes

@Mexi @truthtellergilead @Chikahiro @FatDog @AMDk7 @WhalerTom @Mr_Owl @Thundermuffin

There seems to be some confusion as to what’s in the bag?

Answer: Whatever would make the foal suffer the most, duh.

6 Likes

Eggplant casserole it is then.

1 Like

I was hoping it’d be something I could tear a piece off of and eat later though! I have needs! My blood sugar is low!

1 Like

I know you’re not sweating it, I’m just saying to me it’s not really discernible as a bread bag without being told by the comments, let alone without the dialogue. When I first saw it I assumed it was just more trash. Being told it was a “nummies-housie” just confused me more, since it’s not really shaped like a whole loaf of store bread or identifiable by any markings on the bag. It just looks like a brown glob and I didn’t feel sure how or why the foal had identified it or brought it.

Sorry, dude. Sometimes they just don’t get across.

1 Like

Safe and warm in the nummies housie! :heart:

1 Like

well, atleast the foal cannot complain about being hungry.

1 Like

Where are your dancies now? muahaha

1 Like

NO!
sad

Nice plastic bag ^^

1 Like

Oof. :disappointed:

At least this time i used a stock photo image

1 Like

Hahahaha good way to kill this shitrats.

1 Like

Nice

1 Like