[drawing foals](Somethingcheeky)

I’m split on which version of foal I want to draw.

• A)
  • B)

0 voters

11 Likes

THE choice is difficult cause they’re both So cute.

3 Likes

I voted A because the eyes are so innocent. But I’m a sucker that way.

5 Likes

(in a bratty tone) No! I want both!

No joke, both designs are good. Maybe the bottom could be domestic and the top feral?

4 Likes

I’d say A would be typical. B is a little chonker so that might be what happens with milk favoritism or poorly managed domestic fluffies.

5 Likes

this makes sance

2 Likes

Since I cant vote for both and I voted B because I want to bury my face in that fluff why not two different breeds?

5 Likes

Maybe a normal fluffy and a cold-climate variant?

6 Likes

Sure, B can be the winter version.

3 Likes

Winter fluffy best fluffy

2 Likes

I really wanna see your version of chirpy foals, before they open their eyes and can walk

3 Likes

You can see them in the “close but no cigar” post.

But that may change soon.

@DeusLibra

2 Likes

maybe your fuffies were more develoed and hasbio managed to add winter mode (in case your 300$ pet would get lost in winter) before the raid.
also, can you explain your headcanon? you were talking about a headcanon comic, but i wasn’t able to find it (either because of your bad scanner or because i am blind. i am not sure)

3 Likes

If you want hugbox, go A, cuz that literally may be the cutest foal design I’ve seen. If fluffies looked like that, I’d be an ardent hugboxer.

Otherwise, go B. Still cute, but definitely looks much more abusable. I wouldn’t feel too bad seeing that guy go through a thresher or being fed his own limbs. I’d feel bad, but only slightly :wink:

3 Likes

I was making it, then life happened. Still working on it but I may just need to go a different route with it, like a chunky textpost with the pictures I have sprinkled throughout.

2 Likes

Cool
and good

1 Like

You know what I’m just gonna release what I have, I’ve been holding onto it for to long.

1 Like
1 Like

God I love that man

1 Like

I’m late, but I too would have said A just because of it’s eyes. And while I usually prefer puffy and clumsy fluffies, in this case the slender limbs make it look even more small and fragile. :blush:

2 Likes