Drawstream - (Artist:Mutagen)

any backstory in the picture I can no longer hide with a bunch of people and you in pink kitty underwear

1 Like

REQUEST Can I see your take on Coalhearts Shetland Fluffies?

Or would this be againts the sites rules?

1 Like

sorry I can no longer find the photo not hide

1 Like

Christ, Picarto really doesn’t give two shits about making things easy for their customers

I didn’t receive my account verification email

Contact support

2 Likes

FOUND IT I FOUND IT IM A GENUIS
https://fluffy-community.com/t/circle-jerk-artist-fwuffee-fluffybooru-id-42123/9632

1 Like

my audio keeps cutting out and I heard something about him"knowing some of the guys" did he talk about it?

1 Like

Haven’t heard back yet from the email I sent either. A disappointing experience for sure. :disappointed:

2 Likes

How about drawing a fluffalo?

2 Likes

or pumpkinns fluffalos those are great to

1 Like

My internet went down, what did I miss in the past 10 minutes?

1 Like

I remember Your Favorite Martian, I was there when the first video was uploaded.

1 Like

REQUEST If you want a weird request, make a Fluffy Version of Virgil.

REQUEST Sharktopus Sea Fluffy?

FIXED THE LINK

1 Like

I agree with Whelk OOO’s pretty cool.

1 Like

If your curious about who you’re drawing, here is a summary of Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.

The motif of the series is retro video gaming, as the Riders of the show utilize game cartridges called Rider Gashats and have gear and form motifs inspired by retro video games. The series also integrates medical drama into the story because one of the main settings is a hospital and some of the main Riders are doctors. The tagline of the show is “Game Start!”.

1 Like

2 Likes

REQUEST Chibi Fluffy?

1 Like

If it didnt require a lot of detail, i would request a Junji Ito Fluffy.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Look what hes drawing!!!

1 Like

…how is that fluffy holding the stylus?

1 Like