Easter Foals, by Swindle

There’s a lot of text in the replies and I’m gonna ignore that

But for future reference, if you’re going to uh “try and put a POV from a legal mexican immigrant”

At least try to make the spanish writing make sense. Or attempt a proofreading

As a fully bilingual person reading this, it gave me a headache.
When I see none-native spanish speakers attempt to speak/write in spanish, it all just turns into gibberish lol

8 Likes

You’re referring to the child exploitation? The exploitation that local officials and police knew about and ignored for years? Hardly the fault of immigration. I don’t care where monsters are from. I care what’s done about them. Jimmy Saville fucked kids too. Gonna ban folks from Leeds next?

(It’s almost like the writer has a poor understanding of communities he’s not a part of.)

Cooper… who was doing the child rape? Who… who were the police ignoring?

“I don’t care where monsters are from” Right, this is why I said your comments are a novelty. You don’t believe majority muslim towns exist, by extension you don’t believe that these areas are absolutely horrible for women’s rights, you’re again, just plowing through entirely valid points and are apparently more concerned with the retribution involved in the justice system than preventing the rape itself.

Rape is bad, cooper. Child rape is especially bad. You’re not taking the high road by turning up your nose and saying you don’t care what the source is.

He says, about the case that was famous for widespread rape committed by misogynist immigrants.

You’re goddamned right I do because them being immigrants is about as material to the case as what brand of shoes they wore. They didn’t rape kids because they were Pakistani, they raped kids because THEY WERE RAPISTS.

Literally the only Spanish in the story is Enrique insulting his boss and his boss being too dumb to realize it.

Guys, I didn’t want the comments section to devolve into arguing and flaming. Let’s not force the mods to get involved.

5 Likes

However, I will say
I do enjoy the broken english speech from Enrique when he talked to the fluffies. Well done there, enjoyed it.

I always found the spanish accent in writing endearing as it reminds of one of my favorite games. (Shoutout to Dragon Quest 5, Sancho was the GOAT.)

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I meant. It just made no sense haha

It’s all good. Thorough read and the whole thing made me Think of Enrique as someone I’d meet at work. Overall enjoyable

1 Like

Do you even understand Pakistani culture, the Muslim religion, and how it relates to them raping a million British underage girls? Are you completely ignorant of history? Maybe educate yourself before shooting from the hip because of emotion.

Alright. Let’s not let this spiral out of control. Let’s reign it in, guys. Reasoned debate is fine, but let’s try to keep it related to the story.

5 Likes

And if they hadn’t been allowed to emigrate these kids would have been raped by… what? Their rapist spirits? You may be shocked to discover but a religion that endorses pedophilia and holds extremely misogynistic views tends to give way to a lot of kid raping. Stack on top of that the fact that a lot of these people are poor which also drastically increases the presence of rape, how do you not see the direct and obvious link?

Okay I’m done. Apparently it’s “off topic” to not hate immigrants and Muslims, but saying stupid bullshit like “Islam endorses pedophilia” is a-okay. Fuck off.

Please stop guys.

Edit: Anyway, good story.

6 Likes

I didn’t really want to keep going and was thinking about just deleting the comment but then he started saying that child rape was a non-issue when it came to immigration which frankly just blows my mind. Its probably best to just wipe everything in here since “politics” don’t really belong on this site whatsoever.

As someone who detests child rape its not very easy for me to just let someone handwave it away so it might be best to just lock the thread or ban me