Eded_ted's questions

one weird quirk of our website
Using an emote on the same line as text :shrug:

makes the emote a different size than if it’s on a line all on it’s own

:shrug:

3 Likes
  1. I have no idea how animal dental care works but I expect domestic fluffies have good teeth since they have their owners to clean it for them. For ferals on the other hand I expect them to have missing or rotted teeth that won’t allow them to chew whatever scraps of food they find, guess that’s a massive downside of getting a feral off the street. (fluffy dentures anyone?)

2. I always thought of them to be omnivores rather than herbivores since they can be seen eating meatballs alongside spaghetti.

Edit: fixed an error

2 Likes

So it resizes it when it’s inlined with the text :enfenf:

Seems to be a design choice by the developers.
:enfenf:

3 Likes

Bruh just read it

2 Likes

:enfenf: FInally, I have a reason to talk like a facebook mom.

3 Likes
  1. Jellenhimer is the most used name out of all of them. If I’m correct.
  2. Just like humans and actual horses, yes, their teeth need to be cleaned every once in and a while.
  3. I guess they would wear something like a banana hammock.
  4. Just like horses, fluffies can eat grass, flowers, weeds, etc
  5. When you’re writing a comment or making a post, click the Emoji icon above the text box, on the left side of the emoji box there are categories, go to the bottom of that and you will find the custom emojis for the website.
  6. BBCode Guide [update July '21]
2 Likes

Huh, that cow has a bigger bust than the record holder.

4 Likes
  1. Since its not part of the original creator’s canon, and indeed basically nothing Jellen these days is, there is no wrong answer.

2. Depends. Since ripping out teeth is popular for longterm abuse, and Fluffies sexually mature in about one or two months depending on writer, I assume they only get one pair or the second pair comes in far later in life that most never are of the age to reach. Since Fluffy skulls are not portrayed with undescended teeth even before they have teeth in the first place it is hard to say either way.
    I prefer the idea that Fluffies were intended for 20-30 year lifespans but were “adults” early so they could be enjoyed however long they survive, but different breeds and adaptations havr vastly different lifespans. So some Fluffies have a second set of teeth, most do not. The ones that do are usually omnivorous breeds, adapted in environments with little competition.

3. The way a goat does. Which is to say their mams don’t need support the way the fucked up spine and awkward gravity resistance of humans does. So they just get tittay-covering cute outfits.

4. Different breeds, different things.

Omnivores technically. I imagine them being able to eat most things, including berries that are poisonous to humans and things distasteful to animals like citrus.

But a very short digestive tract and limited ability to add digestive chemicals, as well as stomach flora that is not prepared for life due to disruptions in the natural acquirement of it such as dead mothers and terrible formula means only evolved ferals have decent survival chances from foraging alone.

Eating their own feces and the feces of other animals remedies this the way it does their genetic ancestors, but programming to avoid it as well as emption-based biology including the ability to feel sad to death means this doesn’t aid survival much unless they are in determined survivalist mode. Again, generations of feral ancestors helps.
5) No clue, hate emojis.
6) My old wiki writing days involved hashcodes to produce those. Maybe look those up.

2 Likes

She is a regular cow though :v … you mean … the crotch bust ? xD
It’s a regular thing for cows with really large mammels to prevent them to hurt themselves with it.

3 Likes

I can’t agree with that.
I was present for the Jellen-floods on reddit.
There are lots and lots and lots of wrong answers.
There’s just no single right answer.

3 Likes

i think there are several right answers, but no true answer. i see it like that at least

4 Likes
  1. I’d say Hellenheimer, as it’s just one letter off of jellenheimer.
  2. I doubt it, unless they’re fed lots of sweets and acidic foods. I’d imagine kibble and some special foods are designed to maintain their teeth in good health, kind of like dog chewtoys.
  3. The cow picture @Moesius posted answers this better than a thousand words. :laughing:
  4. My headcanon is that while designing fluffies to eat what humans and ponies do, they erred on the side of caution which is part of why ferals can sustain themselves even on low-quality garbage. They still have humanlike tastes, which is why they won’t think of grass as food unless they’ve gotten used to it.
  5. No idea, I’m sure I’m misusing emojis in the first place. There HAS to be a better way to find what you need over dozens of flags and random objects, right?
2 Likes

I see now I have no excuse to leave it un-updated… sigh

3 Likes

sorry, m8. it’s too useful

3 Likes

I was not expecting kind words

3 Likes

i tell them because they are true

3 Likes

3 Likes

did you really fucking draw it only for this one occasion?

3 Likes

IT WAS FUN!

3 Likes

legend

3 Likes