Eded_ted's questions

So, i will try putting all my questions about this community here.
These questions are questions i dont know/am curious about/am not shure about the right answers to and that i did not find/did not have the motivation to find/where easier to ask here than to find from the fluffybooru fluffydex wiki.

?2

QUESTION 1 ( answered )

What is the proper way to write “hellenhimer”?

I have seen some people write it “jellenjimer”, but others whrite it differently, and now i am not shure what is the proper way to do it. I think it is “hellenhimer”, because hellenhimers are from hell.
But i am not shure…
so, is it:

“Hellenhimer”

“Hellenjimer”

“Jellenhimer”

“Jellenjimer”?

Or something else?

QUESTION 2 ( answered )

Do fluffies need teeth/dental care?

So, i was at the dentist, and thought about this.
Since the teeth of fluffies are kind of simmilar to human teeth, and fluffies have week bones, do fluffies need to brush they’re teeth? Or is they’re lifespan(my headcannon: fluffies can live up to 10 years) too short that they dont need to care about it?

QUESTIONS 3 ( answered )

Female fluffies and clothes.

We all know that the female fluffies have theyr tits between theyre legs.
Soo… How would they wear a bra?

QUESTIONS 4

What can/cant they eat?

Fluffies can eat all the same things as humans can, but is there any limit? How about grass? I have seen some fluffies eat “gwass nummies”, but isnt that un-healthy? And what about flowers? Can they eat them?

so, CAN THEY EAT GRASS?

QUESTIONS 5 ( answered)

Fluffy emojis?!?

I have seen people use some custom fluffy emojis.
HOW DO THEY USE THEM?
or are they somekind of premium thing?

QUESTIONS 6 ( answered )

Colored text and BIG text!?

Some story writers have used colored text and big and small text. How do they do it?
The best i can do is this this and this,
So how do they get them?

QUESTION 7

Fluffy with out fluff?

so, if a fluffy has no fluff, can you still call it a fluffy?

or is it just a shitrat then?

-And thats all for now. If i get any more, ill put them here.

Be feel to answer! :smiley:

and thank you for answering! :derp:

(edit: it seems that putting all my questions in one post does not leave me whit much answers. so i guess i just post the rest of my issues separately.)

21 Likes

Fluffies definitely have teeth. They are probably pretty soft so they likely can get damaged easily.

Fluffies seem to be able to eat anything a human can. They have a preference for vegetation, but they are frequently seen eating out of the garbage, and they often have meatballs in their spaghetti. Also, there is a cliche of mares eating their babies in times of desperation.

Fluffy bras are totally up the discretion of the creepers who want to put bras on fluffies.

10 Likes
  1. jellenhimer. hellenhimer is a spin-off created by @bogosbinted as a way to make a scarier version of the thing
  2. probably, if they live long enough :
  3. the second option
  4. pretty much everything, although kibble is considered to be the only food that is actually healthy for them
  5. scroll to the very bottom of the emoji list
5 Likes

Virga’s BBcode Guide (now added to the FAQ)

5 Likes

3 :
like that I suppose :v

15 Likes
  1. Well dogs and cats do, so why not fluffies.

2. The second one looks better.

3. Depends on the you and the AU. For mine, normal fluffies are herbivores, they can eat meat but they should eat meat. They can an eat grasses and the same flowers humans can. So dog violets are fine, but not foxglove.

4 Likes

YES!

NOW MY QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!

NOW I FEEL OVERPOWERED!

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR ALL!

:mindbwown:

AND I EVEN FOUND PILLOWYYYYYYY!!! YEYYYYYY!

7 Likes

There’s a story “Fluffy Teeth” that involves proper dental care for fluffies and contains one of the greatest known pictures of a fat little fluffy. I’ll upload it and link it here.

Fluffy Teeth

6 Likes

11 Likes

shit. same

2 Likes

First, I love the illustrations that accompy your questions.
Also, you’re looking up facts at the Fluffydex? I don’t consider most of its entries canon anymore, but it was helpful when I started to become interested in the community myself. Are people still actively contributing stuff to it? Who is in charge of it?

1. Animals, like humans, normally don’t need special dental care except when they’re on a bad diet their teeth weren’t made for (sugary foods are a good example for this). Most food you can buy at a pet store is actually detriminal to their health and contains stuff an animal wouldn’t find that much of in nature (I’m thinking of grain, which is a cheap filler for pet foods). Living past their normal life expectancy is also a factor to consider.
    General fluffy headcanon says that their teeth are pretty weak so they don’t to hurt their owners if they should ever bite them, but they’re also capable of chewing pretty much any food. And I’ve never heard of a story or artwork where a fluffy needs its teeth brushed.
    Edit: Damn, @Vanner found one before I finished writing this!
    That would make an interesting concept for a personal headcanon, but I guess fluffies were created with simple “maintenance” in mind, so their biology is optimized for consumption of human foods and pet food without the need of dental hygiene. :woman_shrugging:
    (By the way, we need a custom “fluffy shrugging” emoticon.)

2. Fluffies do eat grass when there are no other options available, but they aren’t regurgitating their food like cows or other bovines, so I guess grass isn’t the most efficient way of getting energy and nutritients. Since they’re technically small horses (ponies), I guess their digestive system is based on that of horses, which are colonic hindgut fermenters, I believe they’re more than capable of living off grass alone, but need other food during pregnancy, nursing and growing up.
    I also think that their digestive system is engineered to handle most “human” foods (Hasbio doesn’t want their costumers to kill their fluffies when they get a piece from their owner’s food), and they also need to process spaghetti with a varity of different sauces, but constantly feeding them junk food has the same effects on the fluffies health as you would expect on humans. In most headcanons, fluffies can process any food, except for that short comic in which a girl gives her fluffy chocolate and has to be put down, see thebromine poisoning.
    But I believe the fluffy digestive system to be a hybrid between the horse’s and human.

3 Likes

:shrug:

3 Likes

Most people agree that fluffy ponies contain no horse DNA. Their digestive system are wildly inefficient, hence all the poop. They can eat just about anything, they just need a lot of it.

4 Likes

There it is! Ah well :shrug:

3 Likes

one weird quirk of our website
Using an emote on the same line as text :shrug:

makes the emote a different size than if it’s on a line all on it’s own

3 Likes
  1. I have no idea how animal dental care works but I expect domestic fluffies have good teeth since they have their owners to clean it for them. For ferals on the other hand I expect them to have missing or rotted teeth that won’t allow them to chew whatever scraps of food they find, guess that’s a massive downside of getting a feral off the street. (fluffy dentures anyone?)

2. I always thought of them to be omnivores rather than herbivores since they can be seen eating meatballs alongside spaghetti.

Edit: fixed an error

2 Likes

So it resizes it when it’s inlined with the text :enfenf:

Seems to be a design choice by the developers.
:enfenf:

3 Likes

Bruh just read it

2 Likes

:enfenf: FInally, I have a reason to talk like a facebook mom.

3 Likes
  1. Jellenhimer is the most used name out of all of them. If I’m correct.
  2. Just like humans and actual horses, yes, their teeth need to be cleaned every once in and a while.
  3. I guess they would wear something like a banana hammock.
  4. Just like horses, fluffies can eat grass, flowers, weeds, etc
  5. When you’re writing a comment or making a post, click the Emoji icon above the text box, on the left side of the emoji box there are categories, go to the bottom of that and you will find the custom emojis for the website.
  6. BBCode Guide [update July '21]
2 Likes