Elder Abuse by FwuffySadist666

Why does Bonnet need a catheter as well as a diaper? Babies pee in diapers just fine.

2 Likes

Thatā€™sā€¦ thatā€™s actually a good question. Hm.

2 Likes

My father had a catheter and a diaper actually for awhile. The Diaper I would think is to help with shit, and any potential leakage escaping from a Catheter as well, and for more comfort I think. Its also safer when having to change the catheter regularily as well as you can remove diapers more efficently from the straps on the side, versus pulling underwear material down against a tube pressing inside of you.

Also, leaving one soaking in urine is a good way to get infected sores and blisters quickly without making as much as a mess, so the catheter while uncomfortable, is more hygenic for a long term use?

2 Likes

Completely agree XD

Ah, makes sense. I was gonna suggest switching the diaper to a colostomy but this works.

1 Like

I think these stories are funny purely because of how over-the-top they are, but thatā€™s just me. Making it more obviously humorous definitely wouldnā€™t hurt.

2 Likes

Glad you were able to see that, Pushka, there is meant to be some tongue-in-cheek nature from how over-the-top it is. Skarletā€™s burning hatred of Fluffies is completely unreasonable, and the extreme lengths she goes to in order to kill them are unnecessary. Thereā€™s meant to be a bit of surreal and black comedy in that, despite the overall serious tone.

3 Likes

I can definitely see that in your stories. It reminds me of American Psycho in a way, the violence in that is comically over-the-top.

1 Like

why even have other fluffies in other rooms if the main character isnā€™t even interested in describing their torture?