Emoji reaction meaning? (Menn019)

Left to the ‘Heart’ like button, there’s a possibility to make an Emoji reaction;

First one: a brown animal head; ahahah

Second one: standard emoji with heart eyes; hearteyes

Third one: a lila fluffy; shrug

Fourth one; Flufflepuff

Fifth one: ;derpy

Sixth; Poopies

Seventh; Reddit

Eight: frogface; eyeroll

ninth: whaaa

Tenth; nooo

Eleventh: green fluffy with a hat; f_martini

Twelfth; disaprove

Some are quite easy to understand, even in a bit more complex context, but others… i don’t, like the ‘f_martini’ one of the bigger fish of the community gave me for a story or two.
Anyone cares to elaborate in different contexts?

1 Like

Basically one of the old mods was fucking around with another mod, and they made the emote for shjts and or giggles (or so ive been told).

The general context is a more humerous thumbs up. Its an emoji based on Martini, an older fluffy character whose emote was used on one of the discords. Essentially its a chonky Hitler.

People usually use it in a more positive notion towards stories that fall in the sadbox or abuse box genera, or comments regarding such.

I.e.

“Im gonna bash this fluffy’s head in until it learns to love me”

This comment may get a HitlerTini.

Does that answer your question?

1 Like

The F, stands for Facist. Forgot that.

About the little corporalTini, for sure.
I was a bit hoping on a explanation on the others also, like the reddit emoticon this post recieved…wasn’t that like ‘Take it to reddit’ or sumthing?

It means go back to reddit.
The rest were left up to interpretation.
It was explained here.

1 Like

Not so much, no.

Generally people have found fluffy content through many different avenues:

• They Saw a rogue thread on 4chan
  • They Were part of the Booru and are old timers from that era
  • They watched ‘The Click’ and found there way to the content
  • They found the fluffy reddit first and then pivoted over here.

So usually the reddit comment is used in a more derogatory manner. The reason being is there was (or is) some weird infighting between various factions, with some people seeing how you got into the content being a form of purity test on your value in the community. Reddit has much stricter content rules than FC and a lot of people who started out on Reddit, brought a lot of that mindset with them.

A good example of a reddit comment would be something like, ‘Complaining about misusing a gender pronoun–and never dropping it until the mods need to get involved’.

Does that make sense?

1 Like

It starts to land a bit in my slow mind.
Yes, i got involved cos of TheClick as a ‘lurker’(not ‘in’ some\his community) while being a bit aware of MLP:FIM, but i skipped 4chan, booru and reddit and went straight to FC and stuck here. Yes i have a reddit-channel, but i rarely visit that one, i found that site a tad boring i comparison to FC.

But thanks for the insight of the community, quite some info i feel i had to be aware of!

O-oh… thats not fluffy jotaro…?

Nope. The F Stands for Fascist. Its Fascist Martini, or Fasc-Tini.

Martini was a character that featured in several of Deathproof pony’s stories. F_ Martini is short for Fandom Martini.

Context:

Peanutbutter’s drawing of him was always hilarious.

3 Likes

Ohhh… imma just pretend i never asked, and keep believing its jotaro fluffo

fascist martini ahahahahahahah you kids and your odd fantasizes

the mustache and hat are hard to see on a phone in dark mode…

Thats incorrect. The F is short for Fascist.