End-of-May Theme Week [003] ENDED! (I'm calling it this so nobody thinks the deadline in in June)

Hm.

3d print a modification of Icepickvasectomy’s Fluffy model?

Or write a specific mad scientist who’s backstory I still have to finish creating a Fluffy/bird hybrid then letting them loose somewhere ironic.

4 Likes

UUUUUUUUU my first themeweek!

Im so exited!!!

4 Likes

wheeze

4 Likes

Can this include anthro’s?

5 Likes

Sure, why not!

4 Likes

Guess I’m reporting in an entry. I might try doing some art for it, but we’ll see.

1 Like

So now is monday…

Is this now over?

And ate you gonna review the things now?

Because it is theme WEEK?

2 Likes

???

2 Likes

Aaaa so its more than a week

1 Like

The deadline is tomorrow! Im exited!

2 Likes

I noticed my submission wasn’t up there, so here it is.

Hopefully, it’s not too late.

3 Likes

I’ll add mine to the pile: Fly the Fluffy Skies

3 Likes

You may have noticed that I added a link to this thread to any submission I found for our Theme Week.
If your submission did not get linked, please let me know so I can gather our full list for voting, tomorrow!

2 Likes

I’m been so busy with work but I hope to just get part 2 under the deadline

3 Likes

I think I’m in under the buzzer! Sort of an extension of my original short story.

1 Like

@Virgil since I’ve got two entries, so I need to pick which one is it? Or do both go in? Only seeing the one listed, fine either way.

1 Like

They will be evaluated as one

3 Likes

AND NOW IS JUNE 1!

Now its just the matter of time until the results come in!

I have my own guess that hos gonna win!

2 Likes

I’ll be gathering up all of the submissions once I get home tonight and we’ll begin the voting. This will likely take a few days, considering just how many submissions we had, this month.

3 Likes

Not sure, so I’ll leave mine here too. I tagged it, wasn’t sure if I needed to post it here before.

3 Likes