Fat mare pt 16 (TheBigBrother)

Uploaded and drawn at airports across America today hopefully I’m not too weird though I’m definitely that guy now.

38 Likes

The abuse method sounds reliable and reasonable.

4 Likes

Bull method? Sounds like he’s treating false pregnancy with the real thing.

1 Like

Sometimes I wonder if Cherry is actually a sensitive fluffy.
Think about it. She eats like a fat pig, is several times bigger than most fluffies and seems rather retarded. Had she only chirped and piped she’d totally be one

4 Likes

Fuck yeah! New fat mare chapter

Just one question. Is it bull or bill?

4 Likes

Cherry seems to be self-aware enough about her fat-ass that she’s likely to pick the foal over sketti.

Whether or not she blames the kid for her lack of sketti is another question entirely

6 Likes

She comes across as rather intelligent, actually, compared to the average depiction of fluffies. SBS fluffs do not think up phantom pregnancies.

3 Likes

Good catch it’s supposed to say bill dumb auto correct heavens knows why it switched those too.

I’m not familiar with sensitive fluffies, the description you gave makes them sound extra autistic, which I enjoy. I’ll do some reading but as I don’t know what they are she likely isn’t one, but I’d love to make another OC where they are if the concept is interesting enough.

This one here is a good read and from the perspective of a sensitive babbeh. Of course, there are many interpretations of the same issue around the site, but I really liked the first person perspective.

They really are just autistic
Most stories they’re foals that never ween never open their eyes (willingly) and only talk when it suits them. Generally it’s used to make a fluffy extra helpless and even the most “hugbox” you get is a tough love owner pushing them to grow up or die sometimes successfully killing them through lesser neglect

1 Like