FCP - Fluffy Containment Procedures

Oh yes
The huggies make evewythin’ betah pill

2 Likes

It hugs from the inside!!!

2 Likes

These ideas are so good and fun that im gonna start drawing 682 as a fluf right away!

2 Likes

Dummeh poopy dee boy bettah wisten to smawty scientist ow get biggest ouchies.

~one containment breach later~

nee’ toughies, caww in nine taiwed focks.

In this universe D stands for not only Disposable, but Dirty/dingy Colors.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Okay. So I now have to bust my ass on my first real weirdbox series cause it is definitely gonna be not SCP but, like SCP adjacent?

2 Likes

You can just call it scp-f

My organization that handles it is called Anomalous Fluffy Research And Utilitarian Development.

2 Likes

AFRAUD?

2 Likes

Yes. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I still like the idea of using 1689 as a place to dispose of fluffies once humanity establishes a foot hold (ie clears out the warehouse).

Make a ‘shelter’ with claimed unlimited capacity that anyone in the continental us can send their extra fluffies to instead of being euthanized. In reality the foundation is using them to try and consume enough potatoes so they can investigate the world properly without expending an excessive amount of chemicals / human labor.

Also using it as a place to select Fluffy D class personnel from.

1 Like

914 would be interesting…

Curious to see the results of “Rough”, “Coarse”, “Fine”, and “Very Fine”

3 Likes

Weason fo sowwy box: bad poopies…
And bad huggies

1 Like

I half expected Peanut to be a fluffy in a full body cast. Would explain the stiff movement/shuffling. ~chuckle~