Fear & Dewight Part 3. {END} [By Biorb_McBiorb]

Your name is Dusk! You loved being a Smarty!

Anything you wanted was given freely! You wanted a Enffie Babbeh? Take a Poopie Mare’s! Wanted a pretty Mare to be your Special Friend? take her from a Dummeh Hoomin’s Housie!

Life is great for a Smarty! The only thing you wanted right now though? Was the Munsta’s Wand. He kept it all to himself! Not even letting other fluffies ask for nummies! Rude right?

Well, over the past few Bwight an’ Dawk times, the Munsta has been getting more and more nummies for a Mare he brought into his nestie. But tonight was different! He was taking the poopie mare away! He was leaving his land open for invading!

You gathered your toughies together, Coco, Steel, Berry, and Stone. They were your biggest Toughies you had! (They were about a half inch taller than Dusk). With the group ready, you and your toughies made your way into the Free Land.

No other Toughies, no Herd, not even a Nummie storage place! “What kinda Dummeh nu be Smawty when big as Munsta am?” you said aloud to your toughies, all reporting back that the grove was clear.

The surrounding area was covered by trees, not enough to be a big tree place, but enough to still be a tree place.

It wasn’t until the sound of chirping that you had noticed the unchecked Stump. The noise, coming from behind a piece of Tree nummies. As you made your way over to the Tree Nummies, you cut yourself on a Sharp root! “Dummeh pwant thing! Nu huwt Smawty!”

After you were finished telling off the root, you moved the Tree nummie out of the way to get into YOUR new Nestie!

You hated how much bigger it was than your old nestie. “Dis am Smawty Dusk’s Wand nao!” Your proclamation setting off the Toughies still outside in a chorus of cheers!

“Peep! Peep! Chiwp! Gwunt! Peep!”

The chirping came from a smaller part of the nestie, and laying there in a half awake state, were three Munsta Babbehs… “Nu… Nu Munsta! Dummeh Munsta babbehs! Weabe Smawty’s wand nao! Ow ewse gu Fowevew Sweepies!” Your threat fell on deaf ears! They weren’t leaving your new land, they were hugging! These Munstas didn’t deserve hugs! They didn’t deserve love or miwkies!

“Dummeh Munsta Babbehs!” You yelled as you began to stomp the ugly Black Munsta Babbeh on his back leg hoping to kill it, because of course that’s where babbehs die if hit. But when you hit him, he didn’t go Fowevew Sweepies! Instead he got back up after squirming a bit and puffed his cheeks! “Peep! Peep! grunt! Peep!”

The peeps and grunt fell upon you as if a challenge had been made! A chirpy babbeh trying to beat a Smarty? Unheard of! Even if it was a Munsta Babbeh, if his toughies knew a Babbeh survived a hit from a Smarty, they would turn on him! They would try and take over!

“Smawty! Munsta back Smawty! munsta ba-!” echoed thru the nest, you felt your body go cold. The babbeh on the other hand, began to peep happily…

Then you heard the sounds of steps, big ones…

“Weabe.”

Magnum’s face was covered in tears, he had just lost his first love, his first Special Friend… He still had their Babbehs though, so that alone meant he needed to be strong, to be brave for his Babbehs…

As Magnum made his way back to the Prickly Bush, she saw a unfamiliar sight.

Toughies…

Four of them to be precise. At first he was mad, but then horror fell over the heart broken Stallion.

His babbehs!

Without another thought, Magnum charged in roaring and crying all a the same time. Rock, noticed Magnum first. Instead of charging back, he hurled insults at Magnum. “Dummeh Munsta! Dis am Smawty Wand nao! Gu way Dummeh!”

The charge ended with Magnum headbutting Rock. the Toughie, now on the ground looked around as the world he was just standing on became wobbly and strange. Magnum then preceded to bash Rock’s face in over and over until he felt the ground below the Toughie.

Magnum, now covered in Rock’s Blood and Brains, felt two thumps on his side. It was two Toughies at once trying to rush the Fluffer. Steel and Coco tried their best but, Magnum was just too sturdy to push on his side.

Magnum responded to the attempted Fluffy-Tippers by turning around and spaying them with shit. Stunned and Smelling awful, Steel and Coco both began to run around and scream as the shit had gotten into there eyes. Magnum leaped onto Steel, who was still screaming. Steel’s Shrill cries only became louder as Magnum bore his Tusk thru The Toughie’s neck, ripping it out in one go, Magnum didn’t even care he had a little shit in his mouth.

Tossing the throat away, and leaving Steel to his slow death, Magnum charged again. This time aiming at Coco, as he was trying to rub his face against a Tree to remove the shit, only causing cuts all along his face. “WHY POOPIES NU GU WAY?! PWEASE TWEE FWEND PWEASE HEWP COCO!” Cried out Coco as he tried desperately to get the shit out of his eyes. Magnum, seizing the opportunity, went full force into the tree smashing Coco’s head against its bark.

“Dummeh.” Magnum said, the twitching body of Coco laying against the tree friend he asked so nicely for help.

Berry was all that was left of the four Toughies, seeing he was outclassed, he ran to the nest and began to call for his Smarty for aid. “Smawty! Munsta back Smawty! munsta ba-!” Berry cired out as you lunged at him, top speed shoving him onto the exposed branch. near your Nestie’s Entrance.

“Buh-… Buh Bewwy-BLAGHA-kaff-kaff- am gu-…” Was all Berry said as he died.

All that was left was the Smarty.

As Magnum made his way into the nest he saw Dusk standing over Storm, your firstborn. Storm had been hit, but like all Fluffers, he was sturdy, already strong! If Magnum wasn’t absolutely furious, he would be so proud of his Son.

“Weabe.”

“N-… Nu! Dis am Smaw-!” With a crack of Magnums Front hoof, interrupting the demanding smarty, MAgnum had broken Dusk’s Jaw. “SCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! WHLA GI HUWNTIES TU-!” Again and again Magnum beat the Smarties face until it was a pinkish mush.

“*Haff…Haff…*Dummeh… Smawty… sigh…” Magnum said, finally finished dealing with the invaders. Now satisfied, The Fluffer tried his best to calm down, but his home was now a wreck, his Speshuw Fwend was gone. Magnum felt alone again, for the first time in weeks.

“Peep! Peep! Gwunt! Peep!” cried thru the nest, alerting Magnum to his children, clearly having a blast playing in the boo-boo juice mud. “Siwwy Babbehs… Dat nu am gud Mud…”

Magnum fell on his stomach. Tired physically and emotionally… He had gone thru a ringer of diffrent emotions, Sadness, Rage, Pride. Right now he just wanted to sleep. As he crawled over to his now solo Nest bed, He saw his Babbehs, now taking there first steps over to what smelled like family. Storm, reaching his father first, plopped down in front of him and peeped. “Dat gud job Babbeh, ‘ou foun’ Daddeh… Wuv 'ou Stowm.”

“Peep! Peep!”

With a tired sigh, Magnum picked up his flufflets, placing each one on his back, and gently left the nest. It wasn’t safe there anymore. Dead Fluffies attracted Munstas almost all were bigger than you. Absolutely drained, Magnum went on, passing thru the Prickly Bushed and deeper into the City. walking far along the

From atop him, Storm sat up on his rump, smelling the air around them as they drifted further and further into the City. “Peep? Peep!” cried Storm, alerting the already very tired Fluffer Father. “Wha’ Babbeh? Smeww nu nice? Dat cus we in Sh-ity nao, be cawefuw, otay?”

As storm smelled his surroundings, he caught a familiar scent, one that he had only been around once, the thing that gave Storm miwkies! “Peep… Peep? P-peep?” The cries weren’t intended for his Exhausted father, they weren’t for his siblings either.

Storm had caught the scent of his now dead mother Bailey, the scent being carried by the passenger side tires of a Semi that had driven thru this part of the city.

But to Storm, it just smelled like safety.

No Mummah, No Speshuw Fwend, Magnum and his three babbehs make there way deeper and deeper into the city in hopes of finding miwkies and a new home.

-Le Fin-

And for now that ends Magnum’s tale, i have no real idea where to go with it as of right now, My thoughts are, if i do stretch out the Magnum Clan’s Tale further it will end up a mix of Neutral and Hugbox. If not… eh!

Also if your asking ‘Why did Storm not get hurt by Dusk after getting hit in the leg?’ two reasons, one, Fluffers even as babies have much denser bones, and are much more durable. Yes, Storm was hurt, but to Storm it was just rough housing. Two, Dusk is a weak ass, cringe ass, nae nae fluffy who is rotting in hell right now so who cares!

19 Likes

Well that’s Smarty and the toughiest grave now for there stupid action of trying to invade Magnum nest and failing hurt his foals.

Fluffer would be a perfect companion for fluffiest exterminators.

4 Likes

So what exactly are Fluffers?

Because up until now, I had simply assumed they were basically tougher fluffies. But I kinda have to ask, going forward, is Magnum even able to be damaged by other fluffies? Because I get that Dusk was weak, but those are 1-day old babies, are their bones titanium-made?

Just out of curiosity, because sadly Mary Sue-ish characters aren’t my cup of tea.

Just to clarify what I mean:

I like Dark Souls more than I do Skyrim.

The first even at high level you can die to mobs if you get cocky, the second once you get enchanted Daedric/Dragonbone stuff you can literally punch the world-ender dragon to death.

4 Likes

Dusk is dumb as shit i know flufffies are dumb but talking to chirpy foals is way hilarious :man_facepalming:

Man Magnum just ram everything. I would hope he would at least found either a good shelter or an owner who somehow lost his mare from stupidity and somehow have some formula left she can help with Magnum’s foals

2 Likes

Godspeed Magnum, go forth and beat Smarties to a pulp like the vengeful Hulk-Fluff you are.

I still fear he’s gonna lose at least one foal, but they might just be sturdy enough to make it

2 Likes

Fluffers are right after Fluffalo! I really liked the idea of a Warthog Fluffy, the only thing that threw me for a loop was the “dummeh weggies” so, as a good Wrighter, i said " no " and now no dummeh legs!

3 Likes

Eh, not my cup o’ tea I guess then.

2 Likes

btw this is how i imagined Magnum behind Dusk

1 Like

Oh god, being able to smell his mummah is heartbreaking