Filler (an FSD Story) [by Virgil]

In the nursery, brown fluffies are prepared for use as filler by banding their legs on one day, then cutting those legs off the next day.
After this the filler fluffies are stuffed into the empty spaces in fluffy shipping boxes so that the fluffies don’t have enough room to move around.
The three alicorns that Filler is boxed with are convinced that they’re special fluffies and that they’re going to have a beautiful new family and a beautiful new life.
They convince Filler that he’s going to have that beautiful life too.
But the alicorns have been ordered for Fluffy Stomping Day by an affluent family.
After the children stomp one of the alicorns, Filler is put back in the shipping box, presumably to be put in the garbage.
But instead, the butler takes Filler home to his parapelegic daughter as a pet.
The only fluffy that wound up with a beautiful life was the worthless one.

16 Likes

Ahhh! I get it now, thank you!

8 Likes

They’re still real living creatures, unlike fluffies/hellgremlins. I hope at least most people who get those roosters care for them and don’t just treat them like trash too. :C

6 Likes

Wishes go in the right hand.
I’ll let you figure out what goes in the left.

9 Likes

What in the world is that supposed to mean? :I

3 Likes

Очередная шутка про политические координаты

3 Likes

He means to say that most of the time the rooster chicks get given to the cats, or other such things. Some people raise them for meat but they are never going in the main chicken coupe.

8 Likes

Oh, that’s just awful! :C

5 Likes

Welllllll you see roosters are really hard on hens and if you have to many rooster they will kill the hens by… Welll… Let’s just call it an over abundance of bad effies

6 Likes

Well that’s also horrible, but those roosters don’t deserve to suffer either. The commercial farming industry is so fucked up. :C

4 Likes

It can be, a lot of the old timers are desensitized to it.

4 Likes

To the hatchery, these roosters were completely worthless, except as filler.

Well, doesn’t this feel relatable.

7 Likes

I love this story so much I could read it over and over again :heart:

4 Likes

:coco: eeee

4 Likes

Just based on the subtitle I thought of this.

So i had too.

2 Likes

That’s actually exactly what this event was based on

1 Like

I am sure i can participate next year.

People got a bit upset that I scheduled this event for April 1st, because it seems to overlap with particular religious ceremonies.
We’re likely to need to reschedule it in 2022.

Would that be Easter ?
I don’t know, 2021 is a bit of a haze, its gone by so fast.

I dunno, you would have to ask a Christian.