Find Your Crowd Part 3 [DiscordKO]

…jumping spiders.
sorry.

1 Like

:people_hugging: it’s alright, bro, i understand where your frustration was coming from. i’m sorry for causing you to become so upset in the first place, and i know how incredibly easy it is to just blurt something out without knowing all the facts- trust me, i CANNOT keep my mouth shut in conversation, i KNOW the embarrassment. Za and i have already discussed the issues in private, and i think he’s really helped to send me in the right direction, towards making these comics much more palatable for the community. if you’re still willing to talk with me, would you like to swap cool spider pictures in PMs? arguing just seems like a waste of time, when we can be looking at cool animals instead.

To answer your other comment, yes, i showed my artwork to my mother- not because i’m an 11yo in disguise showing off my oc to my mummy, but because i am proud of my artwork and what i’ve drawn, i love my mother, and i wanted to show her a project that i genuinely enjoy working on. my mother herself had a career in the art industry, so she’s more interested in the storylines, and the details of the drawing, rather than just ‘‘a fluffy oc’’. i don’t think she even knows what fluffies are, she was just happy to be supportive of something that was clearly making me happy. it’s part of the bonding experience, and i cherish the moments when i can make her proud by doing something that i love: drawing and writing stories. i hope i can bring that same energy to this site, and that i can share with the world the artistic passion i hold so near and dear to my heart.

Recognisable as fluffies to me.

2 Likes

In a site where we accept Infrared’s, Bad Roomie’s, AmbitiousLeather’s, Pastry Knight’s, Artist Kun’s, and Booperino’s fluffys as legitimate designs even thought they look nothing like each others (and certainly dont look like horses), no one has the right to say these fluffies dont look right.

2 Likes

Exactly! Well put. I recognised them as fluffies right away.

2 Likes

You’re bringing up a month-old discussion to make a flimsy argument because… why? Gtfo lil nigga, go back to Reddit and take the other retards with you.

1 Like

@Za hey man, long time no see! just a quick one- can you please not use controversial language (swear words, etc.) on my portfolio? i don’t mind if you want to argue over on your own portfolio- that’s your own stuff, after all- it just makes me feel uncomfortable seeing it on my own content.

As for you @Gasden i appreciate the input, but you’re a good month too late, and the conversation was resolved a month ago. Please don’t bring it up again, because it spams my notifications every time someone comments, and it’s no longer relevant.

If you two would like to go argue, please go do so elsewhere. I’m not stopping you, but I’m not gonna get involved, either. i no longer care about the topic.

I don’t want to be commenting on your stuff anyway, but sure. If I do in the future, I’ll try to remember because as lame as that request is you asked nicely.

2 Likes

thankyou SO much, Za! ^^ that really means a lot to me!