First Contact - By SpaghettiDave

Don’t double post, please. Also, I’m willing to erase those posts as long as the one with the picture gets erased. Not only because of the picture itself (which looks like a caricature to me), but because of the statement saying all hugboxers are the same. If someone wants to disagree with an opinion of mine, I expect them to do it politely.

If you don’t want to be generalized then get over yourself and don’t act like a stereotype

1 Like

It’s not a caricature. It’s a photo of a real dude

3 Likes

How am I acting like a stereotype? All I did was politely disagree with another poster’s opinion. I wasn’t rude, disrespectful, or over-the-top in any way. I crossed no lines until after I was insulted.

Liberals being racist while trying to fight racism is a pretty big stereotype.
I also want you to know that you saying that no meme like that exist with white people is factually wrong

3 Likes

Because you’re making a big fucking deal out of a little joke and tried to call someone racist while being racist lol

3 Likes

Double post lmao

2 Likes

Ok, I get that I screwed up, but that wasn’t until after the “all hugboxers are x” bit. Can we just erase everything that was posted after my “I vehemently disagree” post, and start a new discussion where someone politely rebutts me instead of saying all hugboxers are whatever the picture was supposed to mean? I’m willing to discuss it without insulting anyone, as long as they don’t insult me first. That’s why I got derailed before.

I don’t understand why you’re so insulted to begin with dude it’s a joke. I’m the first person to defend hugbox when people act like fuckin edgy redditors over its place in the community

3 Likes

You took it very personally when it wasn’t

2 Likes

No. Feel shame and take lessons from it

4 Likes

It just comes across as “all hugboxers are whiny little babies”, and I don’t like that. I’m proud to be a hugboxer, and I don’t like being mocked for my preference, either seriously or jokingly. I don’t mock abusers for their preference, so I expect the same respect in return. And no, saying “I vehemently disagree” is not mocking or insulting someone’s views.

Lmaoooo do you not see the irony in what you just said? Regarding respect, you can expect all you want but no one is obligated to respect you.

Personally, I respect people who have a sense of humor about themselves

3 Likes

Lmao based

1 Like

Triple post I happen to love hugbox but kicking shit and mocking is just what people do, and we like to do it a lot here

1 Like

You crying about it like a baby certainly didn’t help

4 Likes

Holy shit this nigga is retarded lmao.

How do you get so far up your own ass that you DESCRIBE A BLACK PERSON IN THE MOST RACIST MANNER POSSIBLE (bug-eyed and fish-lipped) while trying to call me a racist for posting a reaction image?

And then the “erm ackshualy” defense of hugboxers that you gave while acting exactly like the annoying sensitive huggiefag stereotype you’re trying to disprove.

If you don’t like being mocked, try not being a massive fucking joke. Everyone laughs at you behind your back.

3 Likes

Double post

ohhhhhh this is so sweet and sad. i can see them becoming loving family and pets one day.
Maybe one of the foals can help talk Dylan through his teenage angst later in life

i was asked by one specific party to throw in my 2 cents on what’s happened here and to be as unbiased as i can so I’m giving all sides a fair shot. So, here i go.

First with the story, its lovely Dave! shows the curiosity of kids, overprotectiveness of parents, and what happens when fear takes over and then things calm down.
i think the family needs therapy but they seem like the average early 2000s family, well done well done! i applaud you!

everyone has their own taste in storys my friend. i mean i’d probably kick a fluffy in fear before realizing what ive done and trying to help. she was a mature adult and didnt let the fluffies insults bother her when she realized what was going on.
And im not a fan of abuse but Dave writes some good abuse so i can see why Jejjick would wana have more of it.

ah i think they need some serious therapy. the dad beating the kids isnt good at all, and would explain the angst in the son. though some therapy should set them on the right path.
Gives me early 2000s kids vibes you know? born in the 90s but cant remember them and 11 in 2001 or 2003ish sorta kids. would make the father’s ‘means of punishment’ more socially acceptable at the time, and people didnt understand beatings were bad yet… stuupid huumans.

huggies, the pic being ‘ugly’ is an opinion, i dont know many that find that pic ugly. its an over-exadurated image of shock used to express it in a silly way. like when you take a clip of a kids youtuber going “oh my god guys! we’re gonna call elmo at 3 am!”

um, yes. he was a crazy Instagram man who got too much lip filler. or theres this one Shocked Shookt GIF - Shocked Shookt Omg - Discover & Share GIFs

the point of Za’s insult was to make a funny meme out of something he saw as kinda silly. its kinda what he dose.
its a commonly done thing on small corners of the internet.

huggie people are allowed to post as many times ad Skettie dave lets them, as its his post. i have convos that last like 30 comments with people under images and storys.

thats what its meant to be, but not of ‘black men’, its of ‘an overly exadurated shocked expression, pushed to the point of absurdity’

my friend not all hugboxers are the same and everyone knows that, za was trying to make a meme. and, stating the image was ugly was kinda more rude then the image or meme itself…

on reddit and (i hope jokingly) of FC theres a stereotype of hugboxers trying to take down any content thats not hugbox, or getting mad at others for wanting other boxes. so you commenting on someone elses comment as they praised the story even though it wasnt their box, was in line with the stereotype.

well yes, but you commented on someones comment and told them off for the content they liked then called a black man ugly for his eyes and lips- thats not the greatest way to have a discussion

i mean- the comment about the dude was one thing, ima put that away for now…
But you told off an abuser for enjoying abuse and told off what was a reasonable part of the story. i mean fuck if i saw a fuffy irl i’d scream and throw something at it or kick it to get away from it. fear reactions happen. if my brother poked an alien kid i’d want him to wash his hands. space cooties…

that too,

its kinda hard to focus back onto the subject you want us too after what you said… pluss the “all x are y” joke has been a common joke forever and isnt always mean.
“all theater kids are gay” - i hung out with the band kids, even the straight ones acted gay. i cant remember the names of anyone in band or theater who was straight, but its not ment to be hurtful, just a funny joke based off an observation.

it was meant to mean “Hugboxers are shocked when someone has a different opinion then them.”

it was a joke, i dont think Za believes that as, well he knows me. and i can like some tasty saxbox or abuse.

hehehehe hiiiiii rampyyy~
yes rampie is the big defender lizzard, defends anyone and everyone even people they dont like. Dey am fwuffies fiwst pick tu be wawyew

i think the shame has already been felt and moving foward and learning to be better would be a good step.
or thats just me cuz im getting 2nd hand shame from this shitshow…

my friend… that sentence kinda makes the point of a ‘hugboxer being a baby’… and i say that as a hugboxer. Its common for boxes to tease each other, like the houses in harry potter, or relatives with different football team preference. its meant to be laughed at and eyes rolled.
i mean ive called many people here edgy abuse bois, and they take it and just laugh it off.

um, you didnt say that huggies, you said

stating the part one person disliked may have been your fave is fine but- the way you did it makes it seem like you think you’re in the right, and others who disagree with you are incorrect. you could just say
“Woah! the hugbox was great though! i always like something sweet after something sad. and wouldnt the mom know better then to throw a baby ‘something’?”
but- you said it like an English teacher grading a test, or a ‘holier then thou’ type of ‘im right’ vibes.
the way you said it rubbed people the wrong way.

everyone gets common respect, hence why we’re not swearing like sailors and calling each other slurs, but i do agree. you can hold yourself and others to a standard but when they dont meat the standard, throwing yourself down to throw a fit is like expecting McDonalds to give you a perfect looking burger and throwing a fit.
you can bring your burger up there and ask for a new one if it have bugs or the cheese just missing, but throwing a fit means you hold others to a higher standard then yourself. which is kinda hypocritical…

fwuffy fink dis am vaw-id. as sumone whu am sewious aww da time doh and nebah makes fun of fwuffies sewf i- Oh, why am peopwe waughing at juwie? NUUU NAT DA SOWWY STIIICKIES!! JUWIE SOWWY FOW BEIN A CWINNGIE BACKA!

i see it less at kicking shit and more as playfully teasing the other team. its ment to be in all good fun, i hope.

i think your being a bit rude but, yeah your other points are all valid.
though people are always able to learn and i hope if huggies learns and grows we wouldnt mock them for trying to grow. i wouldnt at least. people appreciate growth here.

2 Likes