floatie fluffies (by Ms_Random)

floaties fluffies are a brand new form of water toy. floaties are large floating toys who best used in pools, they can tell you if the water way to cold for you to swim in, of if your little kid falls off.

floaties fluffies have to be train to love water which is a slow process. you can get a deal if you buy yourself an untrain floaties. floatie being kick slam or punch does little to harm them physiologically but it not recommended to do so, and give supervision with sharp, point objects, thou can be used to threat your floatie if misbehave

floatie are simlar to pillow fluffies where their born with no leggies which leave out the trauma of removing limps. they do need to be socialized and love talking and interacting with their owner. floatie don’t do well in hot weather for long hours so it recommended to house your floatie in a safe room with another fluffie or another floatie in order to relax and cool off. their lower half has no fur so leaving your floatie out in colder weather without proper warmth is also not recommended.

floatie are best used in pools or lakes with no waves as floaties dislike the waving nature of being rocked. also never leave a floatie over night in your pool as they will fall asleep and drown, also please be warier of using and untrain floatie as flotation as they are likely to freak out and cause harm to their users or themselves.

(i got this idea with i came across a large blow up floatie alicorn, so i came up with this idea!)

24 Likes

Love it! XD
Though I’d suggest adding the weirdbox tag since it definitely fits here.

1 Like

i did and thank you.

1 Like

12 Likes

lol omg, nice. if ask, i would say, “why not”

3 Likes

No problem :slight_smile:

You can probably achieve the same with a pillow fluffy and an airpump.
Just sayin’.

perhaps but fluffy arn’t as big and doesn’t harm them

I see the R&D has perfected the reverse bow1 f1uffy and found a market for it.

1 Like