Fluff Hunt, theme week submission + VOICEOVER (Dragonixa)

I was afraid I’d be compared to her :,) I loved her VOs, although the witch hunting and drama revolving her left a bad taste in my mouth… I still wanted to give it a shot, because it’s fun to dub characters and always wanted to do that ^^’

5 Likes

You are very good At fluffie voices!

But i still miss her…

4 Likes

Well, your friendly neighborhood Spiderm-
I mean, Fluffmart.
Or, you could order direct from Fluffco©®™.

(*Shipping and handling charges may apply, void where prohibited)

2 Likes

I’d say I miss her content, she had some really fun ones :smiley:
My favourite was with the purple disabled baby getting rejected xd
Circle of life, mothafuckaaaah! :joy:

5 Likes

Alright, I’m taking it ;3

2 Likes

We can’t abandon the entire media just because a good actor left on a bad note. I am actually glad you did it, and I can’t wait to see more

5 Likes

It’s excellent, how come nobody thought before of using fluffies as skeets?

3 Likes

I’m impressed at how well the shotguns are drawn, considering they were done by someone who hasn’t handled firearms.
Credit where it’s due!

3 Likes

I’m envious, actually.
I know I’m good at doing organic forms, but I’m borderline hopeless at doing things like machinery or vehicles. I wish I could do both!

5 Likes

Excellent voice work.

3 Likes

I’d love to do more ^^ If someone asked me to do their comic, I’d be more than happy to do so, because I wouldn’t want to do that without the creator’s consent~

4 Likes

I realised I haven’t seen anything like that here, and that idea dawned on me very hard and filled me with excitement :smiley:

3 Likes

It took me a while to get this right, and it was hard even while looking at a reference :,) I suck at man-made stuff and things~

3 Likes

Ooooooh trust me, I struggle with it as well! I hate drawing man-made objects, and it always gives me a hard time, like here~
Took me a long time to figure out those rifles, and I stared at a reference for a while before I even got past the anxiety that I’d screw this up :,)

3 Likes

Thanks a lot! :smiley:

1 Like

Ya did good, kid! :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you bud :heart: Haven’t been called a kid in a while hahah :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:nerd_face::laughing::rofl::smile:

2 Likes

At 22 I feel young again! Lol

2 Likes

22? You’ve got a long way to go babbo.

5 Likes