Fluffgen Status Report: Kibble Production

Hey everyone. Haven’t posted in a while but I’m still chugging away at introducing new FluffGen features. My latest work involves a kibble production machine you can use to make kibble from grinded fluffy parts. The menus proved to be a challenge but I finally got them working right. I’m including a few pictures and make sure to look for these new features in the next update!

(2D Design by RipoffMcGee)

23 Likes

yoyoyo it am enfie bwight tiem

9 Likes

“enfie bwight tiem”
if that means “fucking day time” I had a huge laugh at it

4 Likes

You can choose the ingredients you say?

1 Like

You cant just throw anything into it but you can combine various fluffy byproducts and the kibble produced will reflect the combined properties when eaten. Additional items will be added as ingredients as development continues

4 Likes

Ah, I was making a joke about fluffies eating fluffies.

1 Like

Awesome! I look forward to the fruits of your labor. I also look forward to the day we can slowly saw off a fluffies weggies. That would be sooooo cool. They’d deserve it too.

1 Like

Bullet is gonna a good time with this one

Feel free to reach out to me if you need more 2D layouts for machinery!

You will find that my resume for this kind of thing is extensive!

1 Like

Any word on a breeding system? As it stands now its kinda hard to make money.

1 Like

This is a thing I keep saying im going to work on and never do. It’s in the plans but more basic foundational systems are taking precedence atm

1 Like

neato thanks are you on the discord?

There is a cheat-y way to get money with just a single bag of growth agent. Pick up the bag, go to the thing where you sell items and rapidly left click. That way you will keep catching and selling the bag over and over.

Nope. Contact me via PM!

Ingredient 1: shit
Ingredient 2: shit
Ingredient 3: cum towels

2 Likes