Fluffies in People Playground (Eded_ted)

Fluffies in People Playground

Why in the F### hasn’t this been done before?

Mediasoitin 21.8.2023 20.26.23

Now, People Playground doesn’t have fluffies. (Of course)

So what I did was that I downloaded a furry mod, took a furry horse, froze time and space, broke every bone in it’s body, cut it in small pieces, re-positioned the pieces and screw them together with some metal plates.
Boom, a fluffy.
If you have the game, you can just do what I did, or download my fluffy from the steam workshop.

For people who know C#

Make a fluffy mod to this game. I dare you.

It isn’t that hard, People Playground even provides a detailed guide in how to do it! And I have some exposure to C#, and I know that that is a realistic mission!

13 Likes

you just gave me an idea… There’s a game called Teardown where everyone is making mods now, I’m sure it’s not that hard to put fluffies in it

5 Likes

I know that game!

I don’t have it though…

2 Likes

I’d higly recommend buying it
I was killing tripods in a micro city, with a katana that plays “Bury the light” every time you use it
10/10

2 Likes

I was recently thinking: “instead of straight up orginal games, why dont people make fluffy mods for games that already exist?”

I dont know much about development but im sure that would be decent practice! Imagine a fluffy in fallout 4 or something, make a settlement with only fluffies, make an abusment park, maybe just have a single fluffy or two wandering around being a pet and raising happiness like cats do…

Can you tell i overthink things? Lol.

2 Likes

While I was making this video, I was thinking the same!

Like, Imagine if Blade & Sorcery got a fluffy mod.
That would literally be as close as we could ever get to abusing fluffies.

And I know enough about mod making to know that it would only take about a week or two to make something like that!

Right now I am having big regrets about not learning written code.

1 Like

Dude, blade and sorcery with fluffies would be amazing. Was just watching kill compilations the other day.

Hope someone can make it happen eventually, community needs to spread its influence more lol.

1 Like

i wanna know is there an fluffy minecraft modpack i have seen other ones but is there a name for the mod that someone was making?

1 Like

As far as I know, This is the only published fluffy thing for Minecraft.

As far as I know :shrug:

Fuck! You! You’re a fucking wanker!
We’re gonna punch you right in the balls!
Fuck! You! With a fucking anchor!
You’re all cunts so fuck you all!

As soon as I saw the anchor strike that came to my head immediately lol

1 Like

I know coder who may do but I am not sure how to ask. What can I tell her?

1 Like