Flufftober Day 18 Glitter (By NovaUmbra)

He’s never getting that glitter open… he’s going into the incinerator tonight.

2 Likes

If only he knew how a screw on lid works…

Then it wouldn’t take long for this little earthtone to feel like a normal fluffy

He is only tightening the cap now.

2 Likes

Well “normal”.
In so far fluffies are normal.

1 Like

It’s probably sealed on with plastic so, even if he did turn it right he’d never figure out to peel off the wrap.

2 Likes

Glitter, the STD of art and crafts.

3 Likes

Painfully true

1 Like

“You don’t like the color of your fluff? Don’t worry, I will help you!”
(Douses the fluffy in lighter fluid, lights match, ignites fluffy.)

1 Like

Now it’s a glowing fluffy! Dreams do come true!

1 Like

Aww, poor little guy.

Bad enough that shelters often have to kill stray dogs and cats for lack of resources; how much crueler would that be if the dogs and cats knew they were going to be killed if they weren’t adopted by a certain date.

4 Likes

Thus, the controversy of fluffies. A beautiful mix of cuteness and tragedy to tickle the mind ^w^

1 Like

This is the exact idea of polishing a turd…that cam walk, talk, and make more turds. Those might not come with glitter though.

2 Likes

Man, the ones where the fluffy so desperately wants to look different are too real.

3 Likes

You should make make a mare, that is pretty, old and wrinkly, and make her obsess with putting makeup on, and more, and more, and more, until she sees she is horrible, like a old movie star whimpering over her lost youth…

3 Likes

Oh my, this is oozing with emotion and tragedy! Such a simple idea, but gave me pause and tugged at my heart for a minute.

Great work and thank you for reminding me that I can still feel! Hah

1 Like

I would happily adopt him, even if I would abuse his more assholish brethren.

1 Like

They have no power over their birth hues… and yet that is the deciding factor for them most of the time…

An idea for the notebook

It’s why I love sadbox too :3

1 Like