Fluffy Adopts (CLOSED) [By Wicked-Hearts]

first come first serve! some designs I drew up since i’ve been wanting to give away some designs to people since i find designing fluffies to be so fun. also all bios are optional, you can choose to keep the bio for the fluffy or make them have something different.

Cupid - CLOSED (owned by @MintFox199 )
Is a domestic stallion who lives a pampered and spoiled life but never seems to be completely satisfied with all that’s been given to him. sure he never verbally demands things, doesn’t go out of his way to make things hard for his owner, or throw tantrums. but he definitely has this air to him that makes him seem cold. in terms of being able to go to the litterbox and such he’s good. but you give this fluffy kibble instead of something softer he’ll definitely give you a cold stare back but does nothing about it. ungrateful? i guess you could say.

Snowshoe - CLOSED (owned by @NeonZangetsu )
A feral mare who’s very kind and lives in a snowy environment. she’s not super old but she’s an older more experienced mare in comparison to other mares that could be found in the wild due to her white coat providing camouflage as well as her thick puffy coat (this can only help so much.) she used to be a part of a herd as the “nummy finder” but was separated from them when summer came and along with it she was swept up in a flood when the ice and snow melted. she survived but she’s now alone in a place that is unfamiliar.

Biohazard 2601 - CLOSED (owned by @BloodyBoots )
is a mutant fluffy stallion of some kind. was a long-term experiment in which dozens of fluffies before 2601 in his family tree were all exposed to radiation in one form or another, were bred, and they would just keep doing this to see the results of genetic mutation with each litter of foals. All of these trickled down into the now with 2601 being where the experiment is currently. 2601 doesn’t have very good eyesight, is aggressive, and is dangerous to handle due to the radiation. 2601 is has to be handled with hazmat suits less you be exposed, and it causes damage. 2601 is kept in containment in the hands of scientists and could prove to be disastrous if this fluffy were to get out.

23 Likes

Greg and Mike want biohazard!

2 Likes

May I have Snowshoe?

1 Like

Can I get Cupid?

1 Like

yes, yes, and yes! all of these are taken now and i’ll edit the description to say you all own the ones you wanted!

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll try to draw Cupid as soon as I can

1 Like

Much obliged! I’m going to write a comic for them right now! :sunglasses::two_hearts::beer:

1 Like

And here it is! A radioactive fluffy is very useful in the right hands… :smiling_imp: :radioactive:

2 Likes