Fluffy Breeder CYOA [2] (Britfluff)

[Next Post Here]

You can patrol the neighborhood and look for any Ferals with decent temperaments. They’ll be easier to feed but will require you to actually train them for things such as using the litterbox.

You, Rose Abernathy, are wandering the neighborhood, the city streets busy with the hustle and bustle of city life. Any fluffy that wasn’t actively suicidal wouldn’t be out in the open, being prone to getting trampled, ran over, abused or worse. Carrying a plastic box, you receive a couple of weird looks but you shrug them off. Probably wondering why you’re carrying it. Eh, not their business. You’re walking at a slow pace, keeping an ear out as you listen for feral living in alleyways, until eventually, you hear something;

“Nu! Mummah nee’ nummies fow babbehs biwdie munstah! pwease nu steal!”
“Chirp Chirp!”
“Wewwow, cawefuw! Pwotec babbehs! Biwdie munstah num babbehs!”
“CAW!”
“Nuuuuuu!”
“Smawtie say pwotec babbehs! We pwotec!”

Bingo. Picking up a pebble, you place the box down, before throwing the stone at what looked like a crow. It cawwed, flapping his wings before flying off, slice of pizza in it’s beak.

“Huuuuu, Mummah nu hav nummies fow babbehs miwkies…”

Upon looking at the alleyway, you realize you’ve struck gold. There’s about 7 fluffies here, with around one mother and her foals. Crouching down, you throw a few poptarts you had in your coat pockets for this, as the mother immediately yells out “NUMMIES!” and starts scarfing them down. Meanwhile, the smarty wanders over to you.

“Fank yu fow nummies, missie! Smawtie’s awwey hewd am gon hab bestest nummies! Smawtie name am Bwead!”

You scratch behind Bread’s ear, as it coos in affection.

“Oooo, bestest scwatchies… Yu be Bread’s hewd’s nyu mummah?”

“Hmm… I don’t have much space, I’m afraid. If I was to take any fluffies in, they’d have to be…”

You pretend to think for a few seconds. Nothing you aren’t used to.

“… Special friends. Plus I can only fit four in my house, and any babies as long as they’re with their mothers.”

“Oh, otay. Bwead undewstan’. Nu pick Bwead pwease, hewd need Bwead, bu’ if yu do, Bwead wiww make smawtes’ tuffie nyu Smawtie. Tuffie’s name Woyal! Woyal am kindest fwuffy, wubs other babbies-”

“Bread, I understand you’re enthusiastic right now, but I’ve not got much time.”

“Oh, sowwy! Pwease choose who yu wan, Bwead wiww teww yu about da herd! Dat’s Yellow…”

Bread’s Profiles

[1]
NAME: Yellow
FLUFF COLOUR: Dark Goldenrod
MANE COLOUR: Red
TYPE: Earthie
MATE: Royal
NOTES: Mother of four.

[2]
NAME: Bread
FLUFF COLOUR: Indian Red
MANE COLOUR: Dark Khaki
TYPE: Pegasus
MATE: N/A
NOTES: The herd’s kindhearted smarty.

[3]
NAME: Royal
FLUFF COLOUR: Royal Blue
MANE COLOUR: Dark Olive Green
TYPE: Unicorn
MATE: Yellow
NOTES: The herd’s second in command.

[4]
NAME: Corn
FLUFF COLOUR: Peru
MANE COLOUR: Dark Olive Green
TYPE: Unicorn
NOTES: Is Royal’s younger sister.

[5]
NAME: Yolk
FLUFF COLOUR: Antique White
MANE COLOUR: Golden rod
NOTES: The herd’s second tuffie.

[6]
NAME: Tree
FLUFF COLOUR: Saddle Brown
MANE COLOUR: Olive Drab
NOTES: The herd’s designated poopie cleaner. Surprisingly well treated.

[7]
NAME: Brick
FLUFF COLOUR: Fire Brick
MANE COLOUR: Fire Brick
TYPE: Alicorn
NOTES: Derped. Utterly derped. The herd are intimidated by him.

~Yellow’s Foals:~
Ages: 4 Days

1. Dark Goldenrod
  2. Goldenrod
  3. Royal Blue
  4. Sea Green

NAME: Rose Abernathy
BREEDING BUDGET: $75
CURRENT HOUSING: Studio Apartment
SKILLS: Engineering, Architecture.
AVALIABLE SPACE: Enough for 4 adults and 2 broods of foals.

FLUFFIES:
[N/A]

ASSOCIATES:
[N/A]

FLUFFY ITEMS:
[N/A]

Hey, Britfluff here. Cast ye votes into the comments. I’ll choose the top 4 voted fluffies here, and the highest voted ones will be taken in.

Also yes I’m aware Bread isn’t acting like a typical smarty, I just love the canon that smarties are at worst either stubborn or just an arsehole who overthrew the original.

Criticism is appreciated! uwu

9 Likes

B R I C C

3 Likes

Take in Yellow and Royal. They’re a good bet for a happy, calm pair.

Search around and try to find another pair, or a herd with a few too many to sustain.

And try to keep in contact with Bread’s herd. They are Yellow and Royal’s family after all.

7 Likes

i second this

1 Like

Thirded

Fourthed this.

I agree with taking in Royal and yellow. And maybe brick, depending on how well you think she could manage around the derped for the sake of that sweet, sweet alicorn genetics

1 Like

Third vote for Royal and Yellow. Bread seems pretty competent, maybe we could relocate the herd somewhere less dangerous? We could use them as a proving ground for any new feral fluffs we pick up in the future before investing in them or their litters.

2 Likes

Honestly, Yellow and Royal have kind of meh colors. Their foals ended up cute, somehow, but Yolk seems like a better genetic bet.

2 Likes

5th-ed

1 Like