Fluffy Breeder v1.16.195-beta (by Eidalac)

i found this right away

2 Likes

image uuuh

2 Likes

Try this test build: Fluffy Breeder

Thought I caused that when I was updating the sidebar for other pages, but I guess it was already there.

1 Like

okay

1 Like

Solid update all things considered

2 Likes

I freakin love this game, it’s so addictive!!

Have you thought about adding more events inbetween, like a herd of ferals (try) to take over your store and ransack the place costing you money-

or 2 fluffies start fighting and that, like the smarty and rejecting ponies events

2 Likes

VERY useful

2 Likes

Are you ever going to introduce milk bags or pillowing to the game?

3 Likes

Yes, need lots more events. Just lack of creative energy to design them ATM.

Yes.

4 Likes

is the hell gremlin content in the game yet

1 Like

I was also wondering if you could tell me the exact age at which foals become adults? I know some headcanons say anywhere from 4 weeks to 12 weeks till maturity. I currently have 2 alicorns that are 36 weeks old that aren’t ready to breed.

2 Likes

I think at 40 weeks they become adults barring any runt traits.

2 Likes

No, just one smarty event so far.

That’s determined by genes, can be from 36-49 weeks

1 Like

I haven’t seen any of the Alicorn rejection and discipline works for the poopie babbehs rejection. At any point is that going to fail per se where the discipline doesn’t work?

1 Like

could you please and thank you tell me why my smarty hasn’t become full smarty it just keeps giving me the three smarty events “your fluffy is acting up 1. punish it 2. beat it 3. kill it”

1 Like

I have ghost foals.

After killing almost all of a mare’s foals except for the one half-decent one in the litter, she died. I was then told that the already euthanized fluffies can’t find their mother?

1 Like

It’s a bit of a pain to hand train every foal. If the mother is already trained (100+), couldn’t she do the training of her own foals?

Alicorn rejection is not in yet.

Discipline can fail, it’s a factor of your training XP level and the training vs temperament of the mother. If they are highly trained it will generally work.

Just the one event has been implemented.

That’s odd. I’ll have to check, probably failed to clear out a relationship on death correctly.

Current (rough) plan is to a) Add some bulk options for play/training/abuse and b) retool the time system to balanced around a day per turn with an option to skip forward a week with a selected focus.

But yeah, having some kind of parental/herd training would make sense, and Smarties would play hell with that.

Maybe parental/herd training as well as hiring your own human employees? Could open up the chance for writing employee shenanigans-based events as well. Like if you hire your employees with high standards (to avoid abusers) which makes the hire pool very small and may cost more but has a greater long-term benefit, or hire employees with little to no standards and get abusers/stealth abusers/people who’ll sabotage your store?

1 Like

The high end breeder is still not worth it. Maybe include good traits on them like Good Mother or Alicorn likelihood **% increase in foals and do away with bad traits entirely.

1 Like