Fluffy Eggs Have Appeared!? (Artist: SqueakyFriend)

Well, there’s nothing to be done, it was an adorable fluffy.

Honestly, I can imagine you doing a cute thing with someone trying to correct its head. Maybe giving it a neck brace. You’ve got this!

A few more eggs have hatched! 2, 5 and 11!

Egg 2 (owner: Oragami)

@Oragami

Egg 5 (owner: MintMania)

@MintMania
egg5

Egg 11 (owner: WolfysMagic0130)

@WolfysMagic0130

1 Like

Awww, poor little fluffy! But my eyesight is shit as well (though I have both eyes). They’re still cute as fuck though. Now to come up with a nice name…

Thanks again!

I thought it had died, well, some therapy could help.

Well, it did die, but apparently that didn’t stop it - in other words, you got an undead fluff! Little zombie demon thing.

The final eggs have hatched!! I hope you all enjoy your new companions!

Egg 3 (owner: NeonZangetsu)

@NeonZangetsu

Egg 10 (owner: StarOnRise)

@StarOnRise
egg10

Egg 12 (owner: Genrio)

@Genrio
egg12

1 Like

I love mine. A very good dog fluff.

Nooo! Ah well, these are adorable

Maybe you’ll get one next time, Wilde! These were fun little doodles, so who knows - I might make a second batch sometime!

2 Likes

Oh, I love my new fluffie! And my first cow fluffy! Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

Awwwww so cute

you got the most interesting fluffy lol!

1 Like

For some reason, I feel like naming my fluffy Bob…

Maybe once I get some sleep I’ll come up with a better one

1 Like

i will name my zombie devil fluffy: Lester

2 Likes

These are all super cute.

They’re creepy but adorable

Aww … time to put it in a jar with other Fluffies … you get a name if you could survive ~

Ah dammit, didn’t think they’d all be claimed by the time I got back.

Probably for the best, it would’ve been a waste of a cool fluffy if I used it for the idea I’m cooking up.

Would have been hilarious if you got the crocodile and so wasn’t able to use it for your idea anyway.

But yeah, the way I figured is that there’s no real point in having an adoptable that just looks like a normal basic fluffy. Anyone could design that on their own, right? So I made sure they all had something unique to 'em! All Squeaky eggdoptables are gonna be neato designs™.

1 Like

I will name them Sobble.