Fluffy mummah doesn't love babbeh. (Mexi)

Treat the black colored baby so good please! I love him

3 Likes

Hahahaha the look on the mare her face in te last frame.
She know she didn’t gonna get any “sketties” also what a stupid mare.
She thinks her other foal hurt her “bestest babbeh” what isn’t true, she is a bad mother instead of her foal is a “bad babbeh”.
The mare need a lot of punishments, take her legs so she can’t hurt any of her foals anymore.
Or let we begin with one leg.

3 Likes

Ooooh definitely a good addition to your gallery! Love the bitch mare’s “oh shit” face. She was caught in her bullshit. Probably has been getting away with it when her daddy is gone.

3 Likes

I would absolutely buy the little black baby right on the spot. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

4 Likes

Buuuuu… I built this to run Skyrim the first time around…
Radeon RX 5500 (was 2 in SLI but one bit the dust), 24 GB of RAM (was 32 but one stick died), i5 3570k.

It normally does render but takes to long for me to practically test settings to get anything to look correct.

1 Like

What a Bitch. Well it is fluffy behaviour.

2 Likes

Wow this is really amazing work Mexi, I like how the fluff texture looks and the two tone foal and black foal are really well designed. Honestly the black foal looks better than the bestest babbeh!

2 Likes

This is awesome. I really like the black fluffy, great color.

2 Likes

Mine isn’t anything impressive.
An Aspire ZC-700.

Very good art man

1 Like

Hope the bes baby dies and the black become a pet

1 Like

If they were mine, I’d just kick the mummah to the curb with her precious bestest babbeh as soon as the foals are off the milk. Don’t waste any love on those two, save it all for the black foal. Look at those colors, goddamn. There’s a foal with a bright future as a stud. He gets his no-nos wet, I get paid, it’s win-win. If he was my fluffy, we’d be going to the top together.

And, of course, I’d spay the mare and neuter the bestest babbeh before giving them the boot. Don’t wanna make that problem worse.

3 Likes

so, this story gonna be continued or it ends here?

2 Likes

Looks freaking dope. Great job! And mummahs a boss! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is only halfway through this part of the story. I wanted to share something so people didn’t think I had left and felt like this point would have been a good cliffhanger.

2 Likes

I love your designs! These look almost exactly like what I picture when I imagine real fluffies. You’re definitely one of the best!

2 Likes

i cant wait for the next part!

1 Like

Just wanted to say that you’re crazy amazing at camera angles and 3D work. Despite there being a bunch of different 3D objects in the scene of all different sizes, everything is to proportion. Like the blocks look huge compared to the babbehs or the gate looks like a proper wall against the adult mare, but you can see that both of them are sized normally relative to the world, no camera tricks needed.

Also idk if you made those fluffy models but if so, you’re crazy talented with that too. Most of the time 2D->3D doesn’t translate well but you fucking nailed it here. I wish we had more animators/modelers like you!

1 Like

reddit is where quality and self doubt go die on the altar of circle jerking

btw this 3d art really brings these punchable faces

2 Likes

That face of instant regret at the end is perfect

1 Like